Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I forgot about the lazy PJ day. She could.of taken harlow or ordered some waffles , got a blanket on the floor and had a picnic watching a film. Easy to do things with kids. But suppose she needs the break to.mentally prepare her self for childcare Tuesday to Friday this week
She actually works very hard so :/ poor girls needs a break after working one day a week 😩💔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Left over pepperoni pizza and potatoes wedges for H on Brett's photos! Feed her some friggin veg.

Reactions: 3
No wonder her clothes don’t fit her when all she does is eat junk and drink free drinks.....

Reactions: 1
Oh god I’ll probably got banned for this but I was just looking on Charlie’s grid post 3 days ago and I thought that person was an alien

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well she has to appear available in order to get randoms to buy her drinks!
Has to pull out all the stops, instagram posts etc to get her drinks 🤣

Although on a serious note, I feel sorry for Brett in a way. It’s very disrespectful that she takes her engagement ring off every time she has a night out or for a full weekend..it must hurt him that she does that

Reactions: 15
Why does she keep sharing photos of harlow stating blankly at the TV with a book in her hand. Why not show her the book and read it together.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.