Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think charlie would want second hand tbf

Surely these prams she’s bought can’t be new. She’s had two icandys, both around £700/£800 a pop

Two egg prams, which cost over £700 as I have one... now the Wayfair costs a lot too...

what does everyone think about harlow getting her ears done? I think I missed out on the chat once! But I do remember her making a comment about it being for us tattle people

Reactions: 1
Surely these prams she’s bought can’t be new. She’s had two icandys, both around £700/£800 a pop

Two egg prams, which cost over £700 as I have one... now the Wayfair costs a lot too...

what does everyone think about harlow getting her ears done? I think I missed out on the chat once! But I do remember her making a comment about it being for us tattle people
Charlie is all for the show. Harlow has always been a prop. She dresses her into he ridiculous clothing to make a statement, thats what she's done with the ear piercing. Personally I think its vile, getting my daughter immunised broke my heart, yet some people inflict pain purposely on their child. Maybe its better when they're older because they don't have to get them pierced, im not sure but I'm definetlt against it. Charlie is a typical chavvy mum. Makes me laugh the hideous victorian doll outfits then her nikes and a tracksuit the next day 😂😂

Charlie is all for the show. Harlow has always been a prop. She dresses her into he ridiculous clothing to make a statement, thats what she's done with the ear piercing. Personally I think its vile, getting my daughter immunised broke my heart, yet some people inflict pain purposely on their child. Maybe its better when they're older because they don't have to get them pierced, im not sure but I'm definetlt against it. Charlie is a typical chavvy mum. Makes me laugh the hideous victorian doll outfits then her nikes and a tracksuit the next day 😂😂
I'll just add, I've nothing against nikes and tracksuits shes just one extreme to the other

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yep i completely get that. She probably even tell Brett she was getting her ears done. Probably just came home with them

I'll just add, I've nothing against nikes and tracksuits shes just one extreme to the other

Charlie's new pram looks like it has a mark / stain on it. Doubt it's new, tbh I would hope it's second hand as they're like £800 new and seems daft when she doesn't need the bassinet part and has lost out on over a year of use considering Harlows age.

I think her life is really unfulfilled, who really cares that much about new prams, new cheap fake bags, pointless trips away when there are all the restrictions, to sit in a pub that could well be your local and beg for drinks. Boring.

Charlie's new pram looks like it has a mark / stain on it. Doubt it's new, tbh I would hope it's second hand as they're like £800 new and seems daft when she doesn't need the bassinet part and has lost out on over a year of use considering Harlows age.

I think her life is really unfulfilled, who really cares that much about new prams, new cheap fake bags, pointless trips away when there are all the restrictions, to sit in a pub that could well be your local and beg for drinks. Boring.
Don't say that about the stain, she will need a new one now lol

• Haha
Got bored of the egg that she so desperately needed in her life pretty quickly 😂 honestly possessions won’t fill that void in your life, it’s a temporary high and fades pretty quickly.. hence the constant need for same but different buggies etc. Charlie, you need to re-evaluate your life and find out what’s really making you unhappy! Definitely isn’t your pram choice!

Reactions: 10
True but is it actually alcohol haha no I seen somone suppose to be pregnant ain’t they

Right i knew one did thought it was that one pretty pointless her buying that one ain’t it
Apparently it’s Ree-ane according to teen mom talks 👀

Im sure her poor child is going to turn into either a chicken nugget or a corn on the cob 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

& I’m pretty certain the pushchair is new.. she’s left the little film protective thing on the silver cross badge 🙃
It’s probably just scuff marks/tarnish from the previous owner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pushchair will be second hand, Charlie buys second hand stuff all the time & sells it when she's bored lol.

Reactions: 6
How does Charlie afford to eat out ALLLL the time. Ffs she only works the odd Sunday.

Harlow is the cutest little baby 😍 She looks so much better in a conformable clothes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.