Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve messaged that bed company too.
Someone needs to message MTV and tell them to get Charlie to stop using them in her bio.

Reactions: 1
I’ve messaged that bed company too.
Someone needs to message MTV and tell them to get Charlie to stop using them in her bio.
She could even be reported to the police for something like that, that’s how serious it is! I don’t think she even realises! X

It's been reported I believe
I know she reads here, bet she’s sh*ting it now. She should think before she speaks. Imagine that person was in the place Charlie was a week or so ago - if someone said that to her when she was saying what’s the point in life, then that could just be the push the person needs to end their life. Really think she needs to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror.

Reactions: 9
I know she reads here, bet she’s sh*ting it now. She should think before she speaks. Imagine that person was in the place Charlie was a week or so ago - if someone said that to her when she was saying what’s the point in life, then that could just be the push the person needs to end their life. Really think she needs to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror.
That's all she does 😂😂

Yeah you just online chat with them. I did it once when someone had smashed up a bus stop and they found the reason and wanted them just by knowing their name , madness !

Reactions: 2
charlie ought to take a page out her own book and practice what she preaches 🤡

Reactions: 2
Charlie looking for a free outfit for Harlow to wear at Christmas, surely that one she was wearing the other week is more than suitable

Reactions: 3
All the mtv moms lol they also have the similar sofas 😂
I haven’t got on too that one 😂

Makes me wonder what has she said to other fans behind closed doors, that isn’t part of tattle or something similar who hasn’t made others aware what Charlie has sent them. The way she just casually messaged a randomer “go die” suggests it isn’t the first time and has probably said worse to someone who hopefully has thick skin and doesn’t let it get to them

Reactions: 3
I can't believe there are businesses who still send her free stuff. She doesn't deserve anything free. She should pay for things that she wants like everyone else does! She's just a scrounging loser 🤢

Reactions: 8
Who the duck needs gusto for those meals? It only works out cheap for now charlie, once it's full price it's a rip off. Broaden your horizons, your diet is carb overload

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.