Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed the last handful of Charlie’s posts barley get any comments? And like 1000 likes at a push?
I noticed that. Since Morgan disappeared from social media Charlie is definitely the least popular of all the teen moms

Reactions: 9
I know I’m late to the party but haven’t been on here for a couple of days I’ve just caught up this afternoon. I reported Charlie to MTV for the “die please” comment, although I’m sure she won’t be in any other series anyway. That is the nastiest thing to say to someone, and very silly if you are in the public eye already!

D0D3DED8-29FB-4344-9327-E10E5A8CF8B8.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly if Charlie asked for advice or her daily what should I do posts on her insta. And someone replied go die. That would be screenshotted and posted for everyone to see complaining about poor mental health.

Shes just a bully.

Reactions: 17
In her new post H is wearing her monclear coat .. was charlie not selling that a couple of weeks ago 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spag Bol for dinner again, least there’s some veggies with it for a change.
Since the girl asks for things for free I’ma send her to some cooking classes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel quite bad for Charlie cos I don't think she has many "mummy friends" in real life which is maybe why she posts so many questions on her stories. Probably a lot of her followers are young mums as well so maybe they answer some of her baby related questions. A real life parent/baby group would probably be a really good way for her to find out this info. Plus she would make new friends who relate to her and understand her situation more and Harlow will have some little friends to play with. It must be really weird when you have a kid and none of your friends do cos your priorities are all different. Like going out drinking every weekend is more of a priority to her friends who don't have kids and she needs to realise that their lives are different now due to changes in circumstances.
Nah I have no mummy friends and I don’t post things on my story or in groups constantly, yes I’ll ask the odd thing but that’s when I’m like 100% not sure on something so looking for reassurance, baby groups are useless as well if you are in your own as they all have their own cliques

Reactions: 8
Why did Charlie put the mince for her spag Bol in the slow cooker?! 🤯
I mean loads of people do but it’s not as if she goes out and has a long day at work, I’m a stay at home mum and manage to cook fresher homemade meals every day with a toddler who doesn’t nap

Reactions: 3
I mean loads of people do but it’s not as if she goes out and has a long day at work, I’m a stay at home mum and manage to cook fresher homemade meals every day with a toddler who doesn’t nap
I know a lot of people use slow cookers that work or just making something that needs to be cooked for a few hours but honestly never heard of anyone using it to cook a spag Bol as it’s the easiest dish to make and doesn’t take that long to cook. It was abit pointless if she was already frying the mince earlier in the day

Reactions: 1
I know a lot of people use slow cookers that work or just making something that needs to be cooked for a few hours but honestly never heard of anyone using it to cook a spag Bol as it’s the easiest dish to make and doesn’t take that long to cook. It was abit pointless if she was already frying the mince earlier in the day
Yh that’s pointless if she’s frying it off anyway may as well take the extra 5 minutes it takes to make it properly, I’ve never tried it myself but there are loads of people in slow cooker groups that do it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.