Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we share these message do we have the girls permission ?

As I'm taking it further
Yes share it!! I’ve already reported it myself. Not that I’m bothered but it’s principle

I can’t remember who’s screen shot it was but i saved it.

I got a reply from MTV!
Was me. I’m glad they aren’t doing another series of that filled with little gobshite chavs🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Honestly MTV need to do something about her still using their brand name. She's vile, it's irrelevant that there won't be another season. Surely they don't want someone who was on a show once telling people to die, acting irresponsible & advertising sex work to use their name.

Reactions: 15
I know a lot of people use slow cookers that work or just making something that needs to be cooked for a few hours but honestly never heard of anyone using it to cook a spag Bol as it’s the easiest dish to make and doesn’t take that long to cook. It was abit pointless if she was already frying the mince earlier in the day
I remember watching Gino make authentic Italian style spag Bol and he said to leave it too simmer for 3-5 hours with red wine in it and that but can’t see Charlie being that classy with it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t Charlie self isolating the other day? Does she not realise 7 days means 7 days not leaving the house.

Reactions: 3
Frying the mince for spaghetti Bolognaise (which is the easiest dish to make) to just put it in the slow cooker anyway is just backwards lol

Is this thread about all of the teen mums or just charlie? You're all obsessed with her lmfao

I’m a slow cooker lover but who puts mince in the slow cooker?? It goes like wet toilet paper, so much better to use beef chunks you can even use cheaper cuts in the slow cooker. I bloody love cooking and if I had the time Charlie did I’d be trying out all sorts not just mince based meals 🙄 does she ever cook chicken or just goes Nando’s?
I nake bolognese in the slow cooker quite nice with loads of veg thrown in for a pasta dish

She hasn’t showed off her darn bed I can’t imagine many people going for it everyone has it already anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is this thread about all of the teen mums or just charlie? You're all obsessed with her lmfao
it's about all of them but it would appear at the moment Charlie's life is more of a tit show than the others so she's the only one giving us things to talk about

Reactions: 6
You clearly don’t read ALL of this thread then...we’ve been talking about Charlotte and Dondons too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.