Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all......

Be prepared for tonight’s gossip.
I will be back on later. Don’t worry, I haven’t gone anywhere.

Xoxopancakelady

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Does anyone know what big bills Twitter is? My other half doesn't believe me that she's doing only fans 😂 boy is he in for a shock

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know what big bills Twitter is? My other half doesn't believe me that she's doing only fans 😂 boy is he in for a shock
Something along the lines of kimberleigh ferrari I think. It was on here but will be a good few threads back

Is it sad I’ve actually set an alarm for 9 so I don’t miss the tea ☕😂 lockdowns got me desperate for a bit of gossip 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just checked this thread for the first time in a couple of days and Jesus Christ it’s all going on. Loving the chaos, roll on 9pm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yessss! Let's get these kids in bed, tell OH he can have a night on the xbox and I'll settle myself in to bed with a hot water bottle and some snacks ready for 9pm. Can't wait!

Relying on you here pancake lady

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yessss! Let's get these kids in bed, tell OH he can have a night on the xbox and I'll settle myself in to bed with a hot water bottle and some snacks ready for 9pm. Can't wait!

Relying on you here pancake lady
If that isn’t goals for 2021 I dunno what is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I’m sure I speak for everyone that I am so glad these teen mom threads have come back to life just in time for a national lock down 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.