Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl wears real fur for Christ sake and not to mention keeping a bleeping HORSE in a tiny area outside the house. She wants all of the instagrammable life but none of the actual work

Reactions: 21
You all asking about her mum and step dad..

They don’t have any contact with her.
2 years ago on Christmas they had a massive argument, she called her a tit Mum,and they haven’t been the same since. That’s why her and mark wasn’t in the last 2 seasons. They don’t like filming billy because of her Instagram but you have to have family involved, first it was dean (Dylan’s dad) then billy etc.
How do you know all this 😱??

Reactions: 2
And also billy, they don’t have contact with her also... they’ve both basically disowned both of them.

I’m pancake lady.. I know a lot about a lot of people.
Too right!! They’ve both brought shame to them with their choices

Reactions: 2
Had a feeling her mum didn't speak to her anymore. I liked her mum and step dad aswell. Im not surprised about anything. I can't stand Megan especially after what she did to Kirsty. She's vile 'blud' :rolleyes: 😂

Reactions: 20
Be honest, would anyone actually be proud to call Billie their daughter? I certainly wouldn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This one is disgusting....

You know the litter her dog had? All the puppies died after like a week. The man went in and checked on them, and they were all dead. She then went and got another puppy from another breeder ready to breed.
I got no words for this one 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
1.So she used dogs for a bank account!. Then fucks the dog off once its useless to her.
2. She's a controlling girlfriend
3. Her and billie are cur off from the family? What about the grandkids do they see them?

Reactions: 7
as far as I’m aware, they was trying for a baby. Not sure if she got caught before he went down.
I don’t understand why she’s so desperate for another baby, first Dylan then tel and now this new guy! She’s gone in the head to want a baby with a murderer!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.