Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This chloe and jordan thing is piss take. She loves the attention and the speculation on whether or not they’re actually together. And when asked she never gives a straight answer. Attention seeking at its finest. She’d be a fool to take him back after all he’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was honestly gobsmacked. Why do her family let her embarrass herself like that?

Reactions: 18
When is she going to be honest about her size, shes clearly not happy about her size hense why she lies! If you want to be a size 10 chloe do something about it 😒
I always think this! Swear she had a personal trainer on the series? What happened to her? She probs kicked her to the curb when she didn’t tell her exactly what she wanted to hear 😂 I can imagine the conversation

PT: you could do with losing some weight around your waist
Chloe: well AcTuAlLy it’s my breASTS that weight a stOnE.
PT: okay maybe we could work on that?
Chloe: but I do sooOoOoO much already!!! You ask way too much of me I do evErYtHiNg as it is

🥲😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why does she feel she needs to lie about her size? She’s beautiful the way she is, but I don’t get the lies. You can obviously she sees not a size 10. Just because you can fit in size 10 clothes doesn’t mean you are a size 10. I hate that some girls do this, Be proud of yourself the way you are!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Sophm19 reply from last thread! I think she admitted in a YouTube video the other month (someone correct me if I’m wrong) that her and Jordan are living together and that they’re working on their relationship .. and then just before Christmas people noticed they had unfollowed each other on Instagram and then today noticed they follow each other again and he’s liking her posts, So god knows what the actual situation is lol

Reactions: 8
@Sophm19 reply from last thread! I think she admitted in a YouTube video the other month (someone correct me if I’m wrong) that her and Jordan are living together and that they’re working on their relationship .. and then just before Christmas people noticed they had unfollowed each other on Instagram and then today noticed they follow each other again and he’s liking her posts, So god knows what the actual situation is lol
Thanks! If she has been back with him all this time then she's made it worse than if she just admitted it.
It would have been old news by now, she would probably get a few negative comments then people would move on. She never ever mentions him or have any pics together so it must take so much effort to act like this. Maybe she isn't with him , who knows?!
I wish they would do another series but I honestly don't think they will.

Reactions: 6
Thanks! If she has been back with him all this time then she's made it worse than if she just admitted it.
It would have been old news by now, she would probably get a few negative comments then people would move on. She never ever mentions him or have any pics together so it must take so much effort to act like this. Maybe she isn't with him , who knows?!
I wish they would do another series but I honestly don't think they will.
I reckon she’s keeping it all quiet in case they do another series of TM, so that she’ll have her storyline ready there! But honestly how sad if that’s the case, imagine living your life like that!

Reactions: 14
I was watching the first few series recently; I must say I admire chloe’s determination to get everything she wants! ( I wish I could get a mortgage on a nice new build at 18 but unfortunately I live in Surrey 🙈🙈) she should be proud of her figure; she’s given birth to a child and it’s not something we bounce back from easily, granted- Marley is old now but she shouldn’t be ashamed of her weight😩 embrace your size girl!

Reactions: 19
I reckon she’s keeping it all quiet in case they do another series of TM, so that she’ll have her storyline ready there! But honestly how sad if that’s the case, imagine living your life like that!
Yeah could be , I know i couldn't live like that.

Reactions: 1
Do we know when filming for teen mom starts again? I bloody love the drama. Seen a few of them pop up on Instagram (I don’t follow them), did I see Megan has a new fella?

Reactions: 3
Who was the girl that had the mother who was seriously ill ? I don't really watch it but while back I binged watched a few episodes cos there was nothing else on

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.