Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh i know, just finished catching up on that one, that's what reminded me 😂 been spoilt with these two threads haven't we!
I know just when we were settling down off this thread tmyp exploded from nowhere 🤣

Reactions: 4
Well well well.. that’s why scruffy Meg wanted to keep her fella private. My thoughts are with the poor mans family 3 years is not enough and definitely not justice 🥺

Reactions: 11
Meant to be doing uni work but instead I’m refreshing every 10 seconds in case pancake lady arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dylans answered a few more questions....

He said he didn't know Billie said he wasn't the dad 🤔

• Sad
Meant to be doing uni work but instead I’m refreshing every 10 seconds in case pancake lady arrives
I’m supposed to be doing food shop but don’t want to go incase I miss it all 😂 sorry kids eat the cookies for now 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
7AC7DC06-31B4-434C-A848-1853910F4817.jpeg
How did Dylan not know Billie said this? Surely people would’ve messaged him asking about it sooner?? And Reanne addressed it quickly after Billie said it...🤔

Reactions: 13
I’d of kicked off, that’s a pretty bad thing to say about him potentially not being her father, completely out of order.

Reactions: 7
C’mon pancake lady am dying of thirst over here, give me some teaaaaaa

Reactions: 6
Me and my partner were watching teen mum Uk old episodes last night and you can see how jealous Megan is off Reanne from the beginning and why does she keep saying she’s their babies family? I found that strange
I'm doing a rewatch this weekend!

I so nearly posted a defensive message here when people were first questioning Megan not sharing her boyfriend! I don’t share my partner on social media, he has no social media accounts himself (other than a professional Twitter) so I do it out of respect for his privacy, and figured Megan was doing the same, not that she was hiding him because he’d literally been responsible for the death of a man!

Reactions: 8
Won't be so exciting once he's banged up though 🤣
Won’t be exciting when she pisses him off and he punches her! Or worse one of her children. Can’t believe girls are into these little chavvy boys I couldn’t think of anything worse 🤢

Reactions: 9
I so nearly posted a defensive message here when people were first questioning Megan not sharing her boyfriend! I don’t share my partner on social media, he has no social media accounts himself (other than a professional Twitter) so I do it out of respect for his privacy, and figured Megan was doing the same, not that she was hiding him because he’d literally been responsible for the death of a man!
but do you share a picture of him with an emoji over his face or his face blurred? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone else just dying to know what Megan’s mum and Big Mark have had to say about all this? 🤣

Reactions: 22
Megan's awfully silent today. Would be expecting her to be posting the typical "wifey" shizz like "free my man"
"Soon home"
"I'll be holding it down for u bby"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.