Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan's awfully silent today. Would be expecting her to be posting the typical "wifey" shizz like "free my man"
"Soon home"
"I'll be holding it down for u bby"

She will be copying manly quotes next " you can lock the locks 🔐 but you carnt stop the clocks " 🙄🙄🤣

I wonder what her cast mates will think of Megan's new man? I for one would refuse to film with her on the show just like the teen mom og did with farrah ( American)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sooo, as juicy as the Megz gossip is. Is anyone actually truly surprised?? Sadly I wasn't, just thought now it makes sense why she was hiding him..........note to Megan, "must try harder", can't even hide a killer boyfriend properly.

Reactions: 10
Sooo, as juicy as the Megz gossip is. Is anyone actually truly surprised?? Sadly I wasn't, just thought now it makes sense why she was hiding him..........note to Megan, "must try harder", can't even hide a killer boyfriend properly.
I thought he was just gonna be a drug dealer tbh, I definitely didn’t expect this

Reactions: 11
Megan's awfully silent today. Would be expecting her to be posting the typical "wifey" shizz like "free my man"
"Soon home"
"I'll be holding it down for u bby"
She should have ‘3 Sonny’ in her bio by now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why is reeane promoting a nail tech that’s working and taking on clients through lockdown, bust the girl to your 40k followers why not 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else just dying to know what Megan’s mum and Big Mark have had to say about all this? 🤣
Yes, Big Mark looks like he doesn't mess around or take tit from anyone. I'd love to see Sonny try to square up to the big man! I have a feeling Big Mark would shut that down quick!

Reactions: 8
I think she's gone for good. Oh well was fun while it lasted lol

Why did that Instagram poonup exposingmegansbf or whatever , and then just delete itself ?

Reactions: 2
Keep coming back every few hours to check if she’s wrote anything.... 🥴 think we’ve all been done over

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.