Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t got wine but I’ve found a Mars bar and I’m readyyyyy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the bath, facemask on and my wine ready.. I'm ready for my side of pancakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Number 1-

tel didn’t block any of you on Instagram, they were constantly breaking up and arguing / fighting. One day they had a massive argument over anything they did that day...

Megan then logged into his Instagram and deactivated it so he couldn’t go back on it.
( aka... all her ‘fans’ were on his Instagram so he lost them basically) so he couldn’t say anything to anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 49
Number 1-

tel didn’t block any of you on Instagram, they were constantly breaking up and arguing / fighting. One day they had a massive argument over anything they did that day...

Megan then logged into his Instagram and deactivated it so he couldn’t go back on it.
( aka... all her ‘fans’ were on his Instagram so he lost them basically) so he couldn’t say anything to anyone.
Ohh I had a strong feeling she was one of them girls who log into their mans shizz

Reactions: 11
This one is disgusting....

You know the litter her dog had? All the puppies died after like a week. The man went in and checked on them, and they were all dead. She then went and got another puppy from another breeder ready to breed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

You know the litter her dog had? All the puppies died after like a week. The man went in and checked on them, and they were all dead. She then went and got another puppy from another breeder ready to breed.
What happened to the dog that had the puppies? 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 7

That’s vile! She literally has no respect or consideration for animals look at the poor horse she kept she needs to be reported because she shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near animals

• Sad
Reactions: 20

She truly is stereotypical chav scum

Reactions: 13
You all asking about her mum and step dad..

They don’t have any contact with her.
2 years ago on Christmas they had a massive argument, she called her a tit Mum,and they haven’t been the same since. That’s why her and mark wasn’t in the last 2 seasons. They don’t like filming billy because of her Instagram but you have to have family involved, first it was dean (Dylan’s dad) then billy etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Ok now I'm seriously pissed, animal neglect is bleeping disgusting and those who do it deserve prison sentences.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.