Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This one is disgusting....

You know the litter her dog had? All the puppies died after like a week. The man went in and checked on them, and they were all dead. She then went and got another puppy from another breeder ready to breed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Don’t worry girls, she won’t know who I am 😂😂😂😂 anyways, I’m off to watch the wonky lips Charlie’s live now x x x x

EEC231FF-581F-4BA8-9F74-3FA5289331C9.png
Prison break?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I still don’t like reanne though. There’s a video screen recorded of her when she was smoking weed in her car with the baby strapped in and her mates were in the car. They went to pick up the weed with the kid and then afterwards they rolled up and smoked in the car you could see the baby’s arms and legs in the car seat. This was with her oldest kid. She promotes real fur all the time, she promotes these puppy’s being breeded left right and centre all the time. Let’s be honest, it’s not hard to act like a great stepmum on Instagram. It gets her “liked” by the public. She can’t exactly act like she’s a Dickhead or she will get slated for it. She is JUST as chav as Megan. Dylan clearly has a certain taste. Plus they have a court order in place so he has to have the kids all the time meaning she’s got no choice but to have them there, doesn’t mean she wants them there.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
The other day she was meant to collect them at 6 from their dads, she didn’t turn up until gone 7 and they was just waiting, because she was to busy with sonny, she was laughing about it in our WhatsApp group.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
She needs to look at her friends... as I am ‘ one’ of them 🙂🤭
Shouldn’t bring someone vile around your kids, even though they are still asking for Tel.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
So...

She still has that dog that had puppies that died will be doing it again.

Her season out 4 I think was for a personal break like she said

She officially found out reanne and Dylan was together, they had a hand over she was questioning him loads!! He was ignoring her, So..she hit him.
The kids was in Dylans car strapped in ready for him to have them for the weekend, she got in her car reversed her car straight to into he’s while the kids where in there they was screaming crying in a right state.

Dylan then decided to keep the kids so reanne & Dylan had them for over a month dulcie 5 weeks cause she took her off Dylan’s mum and Mckenzie for 7 weeks.

She didn’t even call or text nothing, just left them.

This was all filmed too!
Dylan phoned the police & because there was a court case going on she wasn’t allowed to be filmed.

☕☕☕☕☕☕

Do we reckon this could be the breeder? She’s following them?
Yes that’s them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Secret123

I've really gone off Megan she is such a hypocrite! When she was saying reane isn't a step mum unless they have been together for 5+years ect.

Yet she was calling tel stepdad cause hes had done a few school runs and a couple chores around the dirty flat 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Teenytot

VIP Member
Eww billie is just so bitter with them it’s weird. imagine being so petty and immature that you are really salty over your sisters ex and his girlfriend and kids. Gross. As if billie knows anything about Dylan and Reannes baby plans (so weird she think she knows it all)

both Megan and billie need to get over it. Still gossiping about Dylan and Reanne, when they’ve completely moved on and look very happy.
Those two need to do the same.
You’d think Billie would be too busy stealing our men & turning straight people gay to be worrying about an innocent baby🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
You all asking about her mum and step dad..

They don’t have any contact with her.
2 years ago on Christmas they had a massive argument, she called her a shit Mum,and they haven’t been the same since. That’s why her and mark wasn’t in the last 2 seasons. They don’t like filming billy because of her Instagram but you have to have family involved, first it was dean (Dylan’s dad) then billy etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Megan comes across very immature to me.
Reanne and Dylan seem much more put together. Reanne doesn’t really like to answer questions about Megan but Megan throws all this shade about Reanne and Dylan 😂

Megan “you don’t just push out babies for fun” is she being serious. She had two kids with Dylan while living in a caravan and then wanted a kid with Tel 😂😊 she makes me laugh. She wants to move on but hates that Dylan is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Anyway girls... that’s me done for tonight. Enjoy the goss and have a wine on me.
Goodnight. See ya tmos 😜

xoxoPancakelady

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51