Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billie - that was a reach like your jawline hun. Ain’t nobody’s man subscribing to your catfish photos where you hiding your gut and filtering your face to duck. I’ll need to see reciepts of all these tips and messages that they are sent by real people instead of gassing yourself up probably paying yourself to look good.

Your adult content is as dry as my vagina when I look at you boo - worry about what you do with your own time and the irony of you calling us nasty witches when you are a prick to people on national television.

View attachment 239150
Yep - I’m bitter 😂
This really tickled me😂😂 it’s the videos of her “twerking” that really make me laugh, her bum never actually moves but her whole body does and you can always see how hard she’s trying, really does give me a giggle😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A scene with Billie always sticks in mind when Megan was suffering bad from depression and had been cheated on etc .. Her an Megan were out for dinner and Billie was sat there with her big ass jaw stuffing her face like a pig chomping and she says to Megan ‘well I can’t relate cause I’ve never been cheated on’ she genuinely thinks she’s a 10/10 .. I remember thinking what a bleep she was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
A scene with billie always sticks in mind when Megan was suffering bad from depression and had been cheated on etc .. and her an Megan were sat out at dinner and billie was sat there with her big ass jaw stuffing her face like a pig chomping and says to Megan ‘well I can’t relate cause I’ve never been cheated on’ she genuinely thinks she’s a 10/10 .. I remember thinking what a bleep she was 😂😂
I’m positive the only way that statement is true is if she’s never actually had a boyfriend, which seems very likely😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who actually takes these ass photos of billie. Is it a tripod with a remote and she just keeps going until she gets a photo she thinks is nice or does she get family or friends to do it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel a bit sorry for Erin. She looks so desperate to be with Manley, she spends all her time with his family and I agree, looks like she's morphing in to Mia. I've noticed every time her and Manley get back together, she has a miscarriage a couple of months later, I've seen her post about at least 2, if not 3. It seems like she gets pregnant with his baby again quickly in the hopes of keeping him and having one up on Mia because she'd have 2 of his kids.

She's a really pretty girl and seems lovely too, it'd be nice to see her move on with her life and be happy.
I thought I was the only one who noticed all the miscarriages. I feel bad for her cause maybe it’s a medical reason. Then there was a time when she had a miscarriage and posted that she was either in the hospital or had just come out of the hospital and Manley was out hanging with friends instead of being there for her and they had unfollowed each other even though they had just gotten back together shortly before the miscarriage

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I thought I was the only one who noticed all the miscarriages. I feel bad for her cause maybe it’s a medical reason. Then there was a time when she had a miscarriage and posted that she was either in the hospital or had just come out of the hospital and Manley was out hanging with friends instead of being there for her and they had unfollowed each other even though they had just gotten back together shortly before the miscarriage
I remember she posted that she had had a miscarriage before her daughter as well so very sad and maybe that’s why she’s so vulnerable and thinks she needs that space radar headed fucker.. feel sorry for her! Manley acts like he’s this amazing father yet u can see from his snapchat he’s in the frame of mind of a 14 year old boy , all though lock down videoing people mouthing off to police and laughing like a little asbo 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ and filming himself driving his dead cars as if he’s driving a Lamborghini .. get home to your kids u melt

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Whenever I see Manley I think of a space raider thanks to someone on this feed. It makes me
Manley was an utter dick and I really like Mia but I think she struggled a lot when Marliya was small and he did do a lot. I remember her saying in one episode that she never did night feeds because she couldn’t get up. I get the impression she may have been a bit lazy or it came across that way and she was struggling. Anyway, the things he said to her were disgusting and she was a new mum who needed support from him and his family. They were awful and to have Erin round when Mia was still living there was terrible.

Still can’t get over the fact Manley was able to pull Mia and Erin, he is awful in every way imaginable.

Ree-Anne 😂😂 she seems good with the children I’ll give her that

Someone on a previous thread said she is so unlikable because she looks like she’s never shed a tear in her life, the accuracy 😂

I liked Mia a lot but I disagree that Manleys family were terrible to have Erin round their house and Mia acted very very immature about it. Erin and Manley have a kid together, that changes everything. If Erin was just an ex I'd get it, but Manley managed to get her knocked up aswell so therefore that baby is Marliyas sister. I dont think it was wrong for Erin to be around when she also has a kid with Manley. I do agree though that I have no idea how he gets these women.....

Billie - that was a reach like your jawline hun. Ain’t nobody’s man subscribing to your catfish photos where you hiding your gut and filtering your face to duck. I’ll need to see reciepts of all these tips and messages that they are sent by real people instead of gassing yourself up probably paying yourself to look good.

Your adult content is as dry as my vagina when I look at you boo - worry about what you do with your own time and the irony of you calling us nasty witches when you are a prick to people on national television.

View attachment 239150
Yep - I’m bitter 😂

What gets me about Billie - and in general I do like her - is that she puts posts up supporting other women, and being a true supporter of girls, and bigging other women up, but most of her memes and posts are calling other woman jealous whores and witches, and stealing their men....(this was way before the most recent instagram post slagging off Tattle).

A scene with Billie always sticks in mind when Megan was suffering bad from depression and had been cheated on etc .. Her an Megan were out for dinner and Billie was sat there with her big ass jaw stuffing her face like a pig chomping and she says to Megan ‘well I can’t relate cause I’ve never been cheated on’ she genuinely thinks she’s a 10/10 .. I remember thinking what a bleep she was 😂😂

I hated that scene!!! Really annoyed me. I felt like saying "That you know of...." 😂😂 it was like she was trying to make out that she was so hot and sexy she knows how to keep her man! That pissed me off too lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I liked Mia a lot but I disagree that Manleys family were terrible to have Erin round their house and Mia acted very very immature about it. Erin and Manley have a kid together, that changes everything. If Erin was just an ex I'd get it, but Manley managed to get her knocked up aswell so therefore that baby is Marliyas sister. I dont think it was wrong for Erin to be around when she also has a kid with Manley. I do agree though that I have no idea how he gets these women.....

What gets me about Billie - and in general I do like her - is that she puts posts up supporting other women, and being a true supporter of girls, and bigging other women up, but most of her memes and posts are calling other woman jealous whores and witches, and stealing their men....(this was way before the most recent instagram post slagging off Tattle).

I hated that scene!!! Really annoyed me. I felt like saying "That you know of...." 😂😂 it was like she was trying to make out that she was so hot and sexy she knows how to keep her man! That pissed me off too lol
There isn’t a chance on this earth id be ok with my partners ex coming round all the time. The kid can come but she doesn’t need to🤷🏻‍♀️. That was all a game from mingleys family, trying to cause jealousy towards each other because they knew that Mia was far to good for his ugly abusive asssss.

as for him being a dad... I wouldn’t say he was a terrible dad but he’s definitely not a good dad like people make out. Good dads don’t go out in lockdown behaving like a yob, they don’t brag about drugs and driving round all day and MOST of them have jobs (obviously there are some dads that are unable to work and that does not make them a bad dad) but this waste of air is just a lazy, ugly, abusive bum. I’m so glad Mia got her and marliya out of that situation. Out of all the dads I HATE him the most

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg I'd forgotten mediation. He was plain nasty and it seemed like he had the potential to get very aggressive too. It was so awkward with the mum as well, surely they must watch back the episodes and feel horrified at how Manley treats women/people?
You’d think but I very much see his mum and family being enablers but labelling it as “family loyalty” listen if my sons ever acting out of line like nugget head manley they would be be told to pack it in right away.

View attachment 239150
Yep - I’m bitter 😂
The photo on the left (what she actually looks like) looks like the kid in primary school who’s breath smells of baked beans. And the one on the right smells of primarks lingerie section and beef stock🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg I'd forgotten mediation. He was plain nasty and it seemed like he had the potential to get very aggressive too. It was so awkward with the mum as well, surely they must watch back the episodes and feel horrified at how Manley treats women/people?
Omg the mediation episode was difficult to watch. Mia handles herself so well. I know if my man had been saying all that to me I'd have lost my tit. He was truly awful to her. I don't understand what Mia or Erin ever saw in him! Both girls could do waaaaaaay better.

Manley and his family surely must cringe when they watch back? I'd go as far as saying he emotionally abused Mia. He was awful. As the Father of a little girl too, I can't help but wonder how he'd feel if he was watching his daughter in Mia's position on TV with a man speaking to her in that way!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Omg the mediation episode was difficult to watch. Mia handles herself so well. I know if my man had been saying all that to me I'd have lost my tit. He was truly awful to her. I don't understand what Mia or Erin ever saw in him! Both girls could do waaaaaaay better.

Manley and his family surely must cringe when they watch back? I'd go as far as saying he emotionally abused Mia. He was awful. As the Father of a little girl too, I can't help but wonder how he'd feel if he was watching his daughter in Mia's position on TV with a man speaking to her in that way!

yes he was completely abusive. Always tried to knock Mia down, and treated her like absolute shite. I’m glad she found the strength to leave him.
thats what is worrying about Erin. if he treats her like he treated Mia, no wonder she always tries to stay with him. classic abusive relationship.. He’s probably knocked her confidence so far down, she probably feels she can’t get anyone else.
Which is untrue as she’s stunning and seems lovely.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Who actually takes these ass photos of billie. Is it a tripod with a remote and she just keeps going until she gets a photo she thinks is nice or does she get family or friends to do it 🤔
There's videos on her Twitter of her in a hotel and POV videos of a bloke having sex with her. So maybe he takes the pics too? Wonder who he is!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Manley is def a narcissist and his family are enablers. He would speak to Mia disgustingly and bully her infront of people when they were together and even after they were broken up. Then he would turn the water works on and act like the injured party. What made me laugh the most is all his family would sit on their high horses (like when Maggie called her a bad mum) but did you see the absolute STATE of the house they lived in 🤢 Def wouldn’t of eat anything out of Maggie’s kitchen

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Manley is def a narcissist and his family are enablers. He would speak to Mia disgustingly and bully her infront of people when they were together and even after they were broken up. Then he would turn the water works on and act like the injured party. What made me laugh the most is all his family would sit on their high horses (like when Maggie called her a bad mum) but did you see the absolute STATE of the house they lived in 🤢 Def wouldn’t of eat anything out of Maggie’s kitchen
The house looked absolutely disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 6
It always bothered me the state of their house, because it looks like mias family is well off and has money? Not that money is everything but she seemed to lower her standards so much living in that house and being around that family when her own family had more? If that makes sense 😂

Reactions: 12
It always bothered me the state of their house, because it looks like mias family is well off and has money? Not that money is everything but she seemed to lower her standards so much living in that house and being around that family when her own family had more? If that makes sense 😂
100%! It was as if she was slumming it! .. Also wound me up because Manley would try and shame her and bully her when they had a flat and tried to say she was untidy yet it looked spotless compared to his own mothers house ffs 😂 He did it in front of Maggie the once and she was giggling at him bullying Mia and I was thinking ‘witch have you seen your kitchen cupboards?’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
100%! It was as if she was slumming it! .. Also wound me up because Manley would try and shame her and bully her when they had a flat and tried to say she was untidy yet it looked spotless compared to his own mothers house ffs 😂 He did it in front of Maggie the once and she was giggling at him bullying Mia and I was thinking ‘witch have you seen your kitchen cupboards?’ 😂😂
It wound me up when he would call her a bad mum, when she’s just had a baby, cameras in her face and living with someone else’s family it’s definitely bound to be hard for her! He definitely put her down so much because he knew she was too good for him but he didn’t want her to know that!

[/QUOT
How anyone can live that way is beyond me 😂

Reactions: 7
It wound me up when he would call her a bad mum, when she’s just had a baby, cameras in her face and living with someone else’s family it’s definitely bound to be hard for her! He definitely put her down so much because he knew she was too good for him but he didn’t want her to know that!
Aww that was awful to watch 😔 and as people have mentioned above seeing how he spoke down to her in mediation saying their daughter doesn’t need her and constantly putting her down. I bet he is absolutely kicking himself now! She kept trying to get back with him and he would shout at her ‘I don’t like you’ in front of cameras when she would try to talk to him yet soon as she moved on he would cry and say she ‘broke up their family’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Why is it only mums that are expected to do night feeds? He was doing the bare minimum a dad should do. Please don’t forget he was unemployed so didn’t have a job to wake up for
They aren’t, both parents should be doing them.
However i did say I think Mia was struggling and that was why.

Reactions: 2
The photo on the left (what she actually looks like) looks like the kid in primary school who’s breath smells of baked beans. And the one on the right smells of primarks lingerie section and beef stock🤷🏻‍♀️ [/QUOTE said:
BEEF STOCK - I need my inhaler. 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.