Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CB0273A0-FC76-43AB-9B18-42AD37D8BE9C.jpeg
Ah yes, such a good mother - going against the advice of medical professionals 👀

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Agree with the Megan wannabe gangster thing, it’s so cringe. Like you live out in Essex love who tf are you trying to be??? 😂 I have a feeling she’s one of those girls who slowly morphs into whoever she’s dating, no actual personality of her own. Sad really, I preferred her when she was all cute and obsessed with horses lol

Reactions: 46
There is absolutely nothing wrong with co-sleeping, ONCE DONE SAFELY

Edited to add: lots of good advice about safe co-sleeping on the lullaby trust website. It can be an absolute saviour for many mothers, especially if you are breastfeeding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
There is absolutely nothing wrong with co-sleeping, ONCE DONE SAFELY
Agreed. I breastfed my daughter til she was 1 and my midwife used to tell me to co sleep! She taught me how to lay in a certain position so my baby could feed whilst I slept 😂 and I have to say it made breastfeeding a breeze and I never had any sleepless nights.. people may disagree but it worked so well for me and I was advised to do it and was told it was safe 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Agreed. I breastfed my daughter til she was 1 and my midwife used to tell me to co sleep! She taught me how to lay in a certain position so my baby could feed whilst I slept 😂 and I have to say it made breastfeeding a breeze and I never had any sleepless nights.. people may disagree but it worked so well for me and I was advised to do it and was told it was safe 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed! The Lullaby Trust actually have guidelines on safe co-sleeping now so it’s deffo okay if it’s done right!

Reactions: 19
Agree with the Megan wannabe gangster thing, it’s so cringe. Like you live out in Essex love who tf are you trying to be??? 😂 I have a feeling she’s one of those girls who slowly morphs into whoever she’s dating, no actual personality of her own. Sad really, I preferred her when she was all cute and obsessed with horses lol
I agree too! I hate when girls talk all chavvy and just generally sound like one of the lads :sick::sick:
Megan's persona has definitely dramatically changed throughout all of the seasons - to some extent it's expected as the girls grow into women but Megan's change has been the most noticeable imo

Reactions: 22
I did the same when my baby used to feed during the night. It is completely natural to sleep next to your baby who has just spent 9 months living INSIDE YOU. Of course like everything baby related it is important to take precautions to minimise any risk

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve never co slept with my daughter, I’ve always been worried I’d roll onto her and suffocate her (i’m a deep sleeper!). I just followed my midwife/health visitor’s advice. I didn’t realise there were safe ways to do it, I always thought it was too dangerous.
I hope Emma has been informed of the safe ways to co sleep.

Reactions: 11
I did the same when my baby used to feed during the night. It is completely natural to sleep next to your baby who has just spent 9 months living INSIDE YOU. Of course like everything baby related it is important to take precautions to minimise any risk
I understand why people would be nervous but like you said as long as it’s done safely it’s so comforting for both of you x

Reactions: 7
I disagree with a lot of what Emma does especially putting her son in a car without a car seat but personally I don’t have a problem with co-sleeping. I co-slept with my son from 4 months and I’m so glad I did and I still do. As long as you follow the safety guidelines I don’t see a problem

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I disagree with a lot of what Emma does especially putting her son in a car without a car seat but personally I don’t have a problem with co-sleeping. I co-slept with my son from 4 months and I’m so glad I did and I still do. As long as you follow the safety guidelines I don’t see a problem
Me too the only problem is trying to get them out🤣🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree too! I hate when girls talk all chavvy and just generally sound like one of the lads :sick::sick:
Megan's persona has definitely dramatically changed throughout all of the seasons - to some extent it's expected as the girls grow into women but Megan's change has been the most noticeable imo
Megan’s way of speaking seemed to change over night 😂 she went from being sweet and young to full on ghetto out of no where 🤣 it seemed to be after her an Dylan split up.. that argument in the car park when she says to Reann ‘karma blud’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Megan’s way of speaking seemed to change over night 😂 she went from being sweet and young to full on ghetto out of no where 🤣 it seemed to be after her an Dylan split up.. that argument in the car park when she says to Reann ‘karma blud’ 🤣🤣🤣
Megan’s sister behaves like that as well. ( the middle one ) Ghetto & chavvy.

Reactions: 12
I put this on the wrong thread ..
I'm getting so naggy at teen mom uk. I mean the show was originally put on MTV to help limit teen pregnancies but I honestly feel the UK almost make it glamorous or at least easy as they seem to pop out a second. Where are the girls out there following their education and mothering or working their way up in a career. To show it is possible but HARD... it also shows how many naive young boys there are.. also how many girls view themselves as a walking and talking womb. Where is there sense in contraception!?!??! Get rid of Emma off the tele. Promoting using no contraception is bad... unexpected pregnancy isnt great but STIs are worse and if shes not getting a bloke to wrap it Lord knows what else shes rocking about with. They need to show sensible girls not those with no ambition so see babies as either a doll, a piggy bank or a way to keep a man... (you dont keep a man by popping out his child...so many foolish young girls with no sense of the real world!!!!) ... RANT OVER

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I put this on the wrong thread ..
I'm getting so naggy at teen mom uk. I mean the show was originally put on MTV to help limit teen pregnancies but I honestly feel the UK almost make it glamorous or at least easy as they seem to pop out a second. Where are the girls out there following their education and mothering or working their way up in a career. To show it is possible but HARD... it also shows how many naive young boys there are.. also how many girls view themselves as a walking and talking womb. Where is there sense in contraception!?!??! Get rid of Emma off the tele. Promoting using no contraception is bad... unexpected pregnancy isnt great but STIs are worse and if shes not getting a bloke to wrap it Lord knows what else shes rocking about with. They need to show sensible girls not those with no ambition so see babies as either a doll, a piggy bank or a way to keep a man... (you dont keep a man by popping out his child...so many foolish young girls with no sense of the real world!!!!) ... RANT OVER
exactly this once is an accident twice is just stupid.

Reactions: 20
Exactly - more than once isnt an accident!!!
so irresponsible. Chloe gets a lot of hate but she’s the only one who has done something positive. Yes she’s very ambitious & could do with slowing down a bit but in the end that ambition will drive her forward. Chloes dead weight is Jordan and I think she really wants the family. She’s still so young hopefully she drops him if he doesn’t man up.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.