Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is hilarious. I cant imagine any man in their right mind who would want to subscribe. Not to be nasty but I mean... girl really?!?!?!?!??! How many vodkas before???? Oooppsss... hahaua

Yes...😂😂😂 I wouldnt say she has a pretty face either. You can be bigger and beautiful but I just dont see it.
When I see her I see edited, tasteless and CHEAP.. that's why the photos are so revealing advertising 🤦🏼‍♀️..smh
Exactly no one is saying she’s too big to get attention, it’s her face, she’s like a bulldog 😂😂 and all her photos are edited. Don’t get me started on the cheap wigs she puts on 🤣 she got a cheek

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly no one is saying she’s too big to get attention, it’s her face, she’s like a bulldog 😂😂 and all her photos are edited. Don’t get me started on the cheap wigs she puts on 🤣 she got a cheek
Quite a big pair of cheeks by the looks of her Twitter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Surely posting stories trying to sound like a big hardman is being more of a keyboard warrior than people chatting about the cast of the show here 😂 funny how everyone's boyfriend wants you but youre alone? Get a grip of yourself billie you nugget, go back to editing your nudes you sell for £3 a month, earn yourself something nice from primark to pull my man in 😘 x

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Erin's photos get on my tits. Constant bloody pouting and posing. Even with her daughter in the picture shes still got that dreadful pout. I wish girls would realise the pouting is awful.

We must’ve hit a nerve calling her getto...she must definitely watch the thread often because she hardly ever gets mentioned and when she does she reacts quick 👀

I like Billie but she isnt the most honest.....at one point on question time she said she had never watched a single episode of Teen Mom UK. That is the biggest pile of tit ever. 😂😂 As if you have never watched yourself. Also so loyal and protective over Megan, but is Megan the same over her? Never once seen the same kind of loyalty from Megan, when she got with sleepy Tel, she barely called Billie!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Erin's photos get on my tits. Constant bloody pouting and posing. Even with her daughter in the picture shes still got that dreadful pout. I wish girls would realise the pouting is awful.

I like Billie but she isnt the most honest.....at one point on question time she said she had never watched a single episode of Teen Mom UK. That is the biggest pile of tit ever. 😂😂 As if you have never watched yourself. Also so loyal and protective over Megan, but is Megan the same over her? Never once seen the same kind of loyalty from Megan, when she got with sleepy Tel, she barely called Billie!
billie is Megan’s back up when shes single.

Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for Erin, you can tell she is very self conscious and it’s sad because she’s a pretty girl.

Reactions: 10
I actually feel sorry for Erin, you can tell she is very self conscious and it’s sad because she’s a pretty girl.
i don’t anymore. She hangs out of his family it’s embarrassing. She’s willing to do everything Mia wasn’t to be with Manley & he still doesn’t want to be with her. I think Manley did really love Mia but just couldn’t control her.

Reactions: 25
Lmao she must be on here just as much as us if she’s keeping tabs on when she gets mentioned 🤣 ‘hope you get thrush’ from some of your content already looks like you’ve got it babes . She’s rough as old boots and has a jaw like Jay Leno, she’s deluded if she thinks anyone’s man wants her 🤣🤣 Imagine calling other people ‘nasty ass witches’ when you act how she does 😂
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA oh my lord. I saw a video on twitter and I honestly was very concerned about her PH balance. Absolutely rancid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I see Billie has put up a story slating Tattle Life today. I wonder what's rattled her cage so much? I don't think anybody has said anything particularly out of line about either her or Megan today? So i wonder where that's come from.

And Billie, hun, I know you read here... I showed my other half a pic of you on insta and his response was "Who'd pay for that?" so he's defo not a subscriber ;)

Edit - here’s the story for anyone who hasn’t got insta
Bold of her to assume my “man” would want to pay money to see her on only fans..... also bold of her to assume I have a man but we move

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Why does Erin try so hard to be/look like Mia. She’s never going to be Mia. Morphing into her more & more everyday and hanging out of manleys family isn’t going to make him want her 🙄
Manley is no prize but young love is difficult. She and Manley were together for over a year I think before she got pregnant. Then he goes off and meets Mia who also gets pregnant. I think she's still insecure about Mia. Her issue should be with Manley but she doesn't see it that way. I think she's always going to look at it as Manley was with her first and their daughter is his first daughter/child. Why she would want to stake her claim for Manley I'm not sure but I think it has a lot to do with being young, in a somewhat long (for their age) relationship, and having a child together. She wants to show up Mia by saying "I was here first" but I don't think Mia cares anymore. I remember the scene when Mia and Erin met up for a chat while Mia and Manley were still together. Erin told her something like 'I don't know what's going to happen in the future, we may get back together'.

Reactions: 14
Sadly I agree I don’t think she will ever leave him I think eventually he will leave her for one of the girls he cheats with (which no doubt will happen again iv always found cheaters never change)
Yeah she’s making herself convenient for him and blinding herself with “love”. Some people only learn the hard way 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Manley is no prize but young love is difficult. She and Manley were together for over a year I think before she got pregnant. Then he goes off and meets Mia who also gets pregnant. I think she's still insecure about Mia. Her issue should be with Manley but she doesn't see it that way. I think she's always going to look at it as Manley was with her first and their daughter is his first daughter/child. Why she would want to stake her claim for Manley I'm not sure but I think it has a lot to do with being young, in a somewhat long (for their age) relationship, and having a child together. She wants to show up Mia by saying "I was here first" but I don't think Mia cares anymore. I remember the scene when Mia and Erin met up for a chat while Mia and Manley were still together. Erin told her something like 'I don't know what's going to happen in the future, we may get back together'.
I always found the scene when Mia and Erin meet up bizarre, if I was with someone and their ex said “we may get back together I’m not sure” type of thing I would be taking my earrings off and putting my hair up, who says that? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

He was actually with Mia before Erin believe it or not. They broke up and he met Erin, got her pregnant and got back with Mia again.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I see Billie has put up a story slating Tattle Life today. I wonder what's rattled her cage so much? I don't think anybody has said anything particularly out of line about either her or Megan today? So i wonder where that's come from.

And Billie, hun, I know you read here... I showed my other half a pic of you on insta and his response was "Who'd pay for that?" so he's defo not a subscriber ;)

Edit - here’s the story for anyone who hasn’t got insta
What an absolute idiot to say that about people’s partners haha. I wouldnt be proud of selling my body for easy money. Has she ever even had a boyfriend? She is honesty so unattractive it’s just shows men don’t care what a women looks like if he is just using her in a sexual way. Billie hun you ain’t all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whenever I see Manley I think of a space raider thanks to someone on this feed. It makes me laugh every single time. It was back when I was a lurker.. I just do not see the attraction at all. Mind you I dont see the attraction in any of them apart from maybe Darren... that's probably because hes just a total bad ass and I think theres always that attraction hahaha.. am I wrong? Eeek

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just go by the professional advice that is given. I’m not going to get into a debate on parenting, this isn’t mumsnet 🤣
I never co slept. I was to scared. If baby sleeps in their own bed there is no chance of an accident happening because they co sleep. Each to their own I suppose.

Reactions: 8
Mia was with Manley 1st Erin was he rebound and then he dumped pregnant Erin for Mia again & then she got pregnant. The min Mia left him Erin was his rebound again. Mia doesn’t care she’s so much better off. Erins hanging on to something that was never there

Reactions: 10
I feel a bit sorry for Erin. She looks so desperate to be with Manley, she spends all her time with his family and I agree, looks like she's morphing in to Mia. I've noticed every time her and Manley get back together, she has a miscarriage a couple of months later, I've seen her post about at least 2, if not 3. It seems like she gets pregnant with his baby again quickly in the hopes of keeping him and having one up on Mia because she'd have 2 of his kids.

She's a really pretty girl and seems lovely too, it'd be nice to see her move on with her life and be happy.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.