Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quinnyslm

There is absolutely nothing wrong with co-sleeping, ONCE DONE SAFELY

Edited to add: lots of good advice about safe co-sleeping on the lullaby trust website. It can be an absolute saviour for many mothers, especially if you are breastfeeding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Debbiedownerrrr

I see Billie has put up a story slating Tattle Life today. I wonder what's rattled her cage so much? I don't think anybody has said anything particularly out of line about either her or Megan today? So i wonder where that's come from.

And Billie, hun, I know you read here... I showed my other half a pic of you on insta and his response was "Who'd pay for that?" so he's defo not a subscriber ;)

Edit - here’s the story for anyone who hasn’t got insta
Bold of her to assume my “man” would want to pay money to see her on only fans..... also bold of her to assume I have a man but we move

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Jennytea

VIP Member
I see Billie has put up a story slating Tattle Life today. I wonder what's rattled her cage so much? I don't think anybody has said anything particularly out of line about either her or Megan today? So i wonder where that's come from.

And Billie, hun, I know you read here... I showed my other half a pic of you on insta and his response was "Who'd pay for that?" so he's defo not a subscriber ;)

Lmao she must be on here just as much as us if she’s keeping tabs on when she gets mentioned 🤣 ‘hope you get thrush’ from some of your content already looks like you’ve got it babes . She’s rough as old boots and has a jaw like Jay Leno, she’s deluded if she thinks anyone’s man wants her 🤣🤣 Imagine calling other people ‘nasty ass bitches’ when you act how she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Jennytea

VIP Member
I agree too! I hate when girls talk all chavvy and just generally sound like one of the lads :sick::sick:
Megan's persona has definitely dramatically changed throughout all of the seasons - to some extent it's expected as the girls grow into women but Megan's change has been the most noticeable imo
Megan’s way of speaking seemed to change over night 😂 she went from being sweet and young to full on ghetto out of no where 🤣 it seemed to be after her an Dylan split up.. that argument in the car park when she says to Reann ‘karma blud’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Billie - that was a reach like your jawline hun. Ain’t nobody’s man subscribing to your catfish photos where you hiding your gut and filtering your face to fuck. I’ll need to see reciepts of all these tips and messages that they are sent by real people instead of gassing yourself up probably paying yourself to look good.

Your adult content is as dry as my vagina when I look at you boo - worry about what you do with your own time and the irony of you calling us nasty bitches when you are a prick to people on national television.

2CE7314C-103E-4EA4-8497-6CE7391CB9C0.jpeg

Yep - I’m bitter 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

DeeDee3

Agree with the Megan wannabe gangster thing, it’s so cringe. Like you live out in Essex love who tf are you trying to be??? 😂 I have a feeling she’s one of those girls who slowly morphs into whoever she’s dating, no actual personality of her own. Sad really, I preferred her when she was all cute and obsessed with horses lol

Reactions: 46

Jennytea

VIP Member
A scene with Billie always sticks in mind when Megan was suffering bad from depression and had been cheated on etc .. Her an Megan were out for dinner and Billie was sat there with her big ass jaw stuffing her face like a pig chomping and she says to Megan ‘well I can’t relate cause I’ve never been cheated on’ she genuinely thinks she’s a 10/10 .. I remember thinking what a cunt she was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

WilmaHun

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Debbiedownerrrr

I like Emma but she needs to stop doing her babies hair so tight all the time At the front as she’s damaging his hair line And you can see it
Tbf his dad is the biggest damage to his hairline, Nassehs forehead is bigger than his music career will ever be. (Disclaimer that’s a jab at nasseh aka mumbling Mandem not little jeremhia - I think that’s his name?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Brightybox

I don't understand keeping bags and boxes from expensive shops to use as decor. I think it looks really tacky 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 40

Miastar

The way Manley would sometimes speak to Mia was pretty hard to watch. Like when he wouldn't let her talk, he'd just repeat "you're a bad mum" whenever she tried to respond to him. It felt so emotionally abusive how he spoke to her at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Threefeathers

I put this on the wrong thread ..
I'm getting so naggy at teen mom uk. I mean the show was originally put on MTV to help limit teen pregnancies but I honestly feel the UK almost make it glamorous or at least easy as they seem to pop out a second. Where are the girls out there following their education and mothering or working their way up in a career. To show it is possible but HARD... it also shows how many naive young boys there are.. also how many girls view themselves as a walking and talking womb. Where is there sense in contraception!?!??! Get rid of Emma off the tele. Promoting using no contraception is bad... unexpected pregnancy isnt great but STIs are worse and if shes not getting a bloke to wrap it Lord knows what else shes rocking about with. They need to show sensible girls not those with no ambition so see babies as either a doll, a piggy bank or a way to keep a man... (you dont keep a man by popping out his child...so many foolish young girls with no sense of the real world!!!!) ... RANT OVER

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Fishnips

VIP Member
Manley must not know about Tattle. Surely there's not a man on this earth swanning about acting like he's Leonardo DiCaprio when there's a forum full of people comparing him to a pickled onion corn snack. ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 38

DesperadosRUs

Billie is a dirty cow. And if you’re reading this big Billie big jaw then no I’m not jealous of you , you certainly couldn’t steal my man and you couldn’t turn me. I say this as it’s true. You are an absolute disgrace, put your arse hole away hen and have a bit of dignity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37