Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that nobody was talking about Megan or billie so billie attempted to make people talk about her with her instagram post and instead everyone just carried on talking about Mia! šŸ¤£ u are just not that interesting love go back to ur 'fans' and their game of spot the fanny (its under the rolls somewhere you just need to dig deeper)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Definitely crossed my mind, I had PND with two of my three kids and I was very like that.
Its quite sad that if she was and manleys family couldnā€™t even see that.

Definitely crossed my mind, I had PND with two of my three kids and I was very like that.
I was like that too and now having suffered it itā€™s quite easy to spot when someone else is going through it.

Reactions: 2
Manley is def a narcissist and his family are enablers. He would speak to Mia disgustingly and bully her infront of people when they were together and even after they were broken up. Then he would turn the water works on and act like the injured party. What made me laugh the most is all his family would sit on their high horses (like when Maggie called her a bad mum) but did you see the absolute STATE of the house they lived in šŸ¤¢ Def wouldnā€™t of eat anything out of Maggieā€™s kitchen
Yes excatly this. Iv being with a narcissist and his family wer terrible too. Manley knew Mia was far too good for him so he tried to break her mentally to keep her. Iā€™m so glad she got away. He used Erin like I donā€™t know what. Actually he still does. Erin was always his rebound girl and if she doesnā€™t wake up she always will be

Reactions: 8
A scene with Billie always sticks in mind when Megan was suffering bad from depression and had been cheated on etc .. Her an Megan were out for dinner and Billie was sat there with her big ass jaw stuffing her face like a pig chomping and she says to Megan ā€˜well I canā€™t relate cause Iā€™ve never been cheated onā€™ she genuinely thinks sheā€™s a 10/10 .. I remember thinking what a bleep she was šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The fuckin lashesšŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The fuckin lashesšŸ¤£
How she even going to see my man/woman to steal him with those monstrosities on her eyelids.

Everyone on here better watch out for Billie ā€œImma steal your man even though I heavily edit my photos and they donā€™t look anything like meā€ Ferrari.

Iā€™ll save this photo incase he does decide he fancy a bit of Beef Stock Bill

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Remember when Megan wore a revealing dress when she was with Dylan? And her step dad was like omg no you shouldnā€™t wear that .. yet his daughters doing only fans lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Remember when Megan wore a revealing dress when she was with Dylan? And her step dad was like omg no you shouldnā€™t wear that .. yet his daughters doing only fans lol lol
Omg I hadn't thought of it like this!! The hypocrisy!

Yeah but did that get her to the top whatever percentage on onlyfans and gain her lots of money, which he probably benefits from?

Reactions: 4
I carnt stand manily ( his name doesnt match him at all cause he isn't) but I've always had that feeling that mia maybe planned her pregnancy due to Erin been pregnant! But her glow up since leaving that waste of space is shinning bright

Reactions: 14
How she even going to see my man/woman to steal him with those monstrosities on her eyelids.

Everyone on here better watch out for Billie ā€œImma steal your man even though I heavily edit my photos and they donā€™t look anything like meā€ Ferrari.

Iā€™ll save this photo incase he does decide he fancy a bit of Beef Stock Bill
Never in my life have I seen someone with such large features in every way possible. Sheā€™s like mrs potato head. Mrs steal ya man sheeeeeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Manley was a controlling horrible person but I could quite see it that Mia had it in her to be very lazy if given the opportunity. The mother was a monster. Clearly had no life of her own and lived to meddle. The sister too. Rough as rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that nobody was talking about Megan or billie so billie attempted to make people talk about her with her instagram post and instead everyone just carried on talking about Mia! šŸ¤£ u are just not that interesting love go back to ur 'fans' and their game of spot the fanny (its under the rolls somewhere you just need to dig deeper)
Ham sammich anyone šŸ˜· surprised she ain't promoting the eat out to help out ffs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Iā€™m sure this is common knowledge to all, but one of the first ever episodes of one born every minute Manleys sister is on there with Maggie! I was rewatching and was like .... wait a damn minute. The sister came across really nice but Maggie still had a glimmer of Pam from gavin and Stacey ā€œI just love all the drama mickā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Manlys mum was sticking up for him on one of the teen mum pages, she was honestly awful so aggressive to everyone. Sticking up for him saying he wasn't abusive etc.
He bloody well is Maggie hes a bully, controlling and a space raider looking piece of tit

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m loving all this hate for Manley because I absolutely cannot stand the vile abusive prick
And his family are the same, Iā€™m so so glad Mia got out of that sheā€™ll have a much better life

Reactions: 17
Manley was a controlling horrible person but I could quite see it that Mia had it in her to be very lazy if given the opportunity. The mother was a monster. Clearly had no life of her own and lived to meddle. The sister too. Rough as rough.
I think Mia struggled early on and he used it against her, took control & made her feel useless. Baby blues & PND are real it doesnā€™t mean lazy

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sure this is common knowledge to all, but one of the first ever episodes of one born every minute Manleys sister is on there with Maggie! I was rewatching and was like .... wait a damn minute. The sister came across really nice but Maggie still had a glimmer of Pam from gavin and Stacey ā€œI just love all the drama mickā€ šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s what makes me think they wanted to be famous and love attention, notice how Miaā€™s parents didnā€™t involve themselves (only her dad was in few eps) but Maggie and Leonie were around and involved like flies on tit. If you missed on one of the previous threads too search up leonie and read about when she went to prison for drug dealing with their dad šŸ˜©šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø says how she was holding a bible in court lmao didnā€™t see her holding no bible on teen mom šŸ˜‚ the family are rough

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Mia struggled early on and he used it against her, took control & made her feel useless. Baby blues & PND are real it doesnā€™t mean lazy
I had very bad PND myself.
I definitely didnā€™t feel that was Miaā€™s issue. Though I of course we only see edited bits of their lives.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.