Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit sorry for Erin. She looks so desperate to be with Manley, she spends all her time with his family and I agree, looks like she's morphing in to Mia. I've noticed every time her and Manley get back together, she has a miscarriage a couple of months later, I've seen her post about at least 2, if not 3. It seems like she gets pregnant with his baby again quickly in the hopes of keeping him and having one up on Mia because she'd have 2 of his kids.

She's a really pretty girl and seems lovely too, it'd be nice to see her move on with her life and be happy.
and I don’t think Mia wants him or cares anymore. I’d say he’d be back with Mia ina flash if he had a chance

Reactions: 11
Megan is exactly the women that drops all her friends and changes her personality for a boyfriend. As well as stealing said boyfriend off her friend. I think I much prefer Billie, or even Ree-Ann, who’s constant reposting of boss witch nonsense while not working and living in a little, yet well cared for flat always makes me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The way Manley would sometimes speak to Mia was pretty hard to watch. Like when he wouldn't let her talk, he'd just repeat "you're a bad mum" whenever she tried to respond to him. It felt so emotionally abusive how he spoke to her at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
The way Manley would sometimes speak to Mia was pretty hard to watch. Like when he wouldn't let her talk, he'd just repeat "you're a bad mum" whenever she tried to respond to him. It felt so emotionally abusive how he spoke to her at times.
Honestly that episode when they went to mediation actually made me want to give Mia a big ol’ hug!
“Marliya doesn’t need you” or something to that effect, horrible guy - I think he’s one of the worst dads on the show purely for the way he had such an emotionally abuse vibe (not even a vibe tbh he just was) and his family seemed soSOso sly, Maggie crying and telling Mia she loved her ect whilst you know as soon as Mia was out the picture she was saying the same to Erin. I think it’s proven though as Shannon has too, take the venom out your blood stream and you’ll thrive.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Honestly that episode when they went to mediation actually made me want to give Mia a big ol’ hug!
“Marliya doesn’t need you” or something to that effect, horrible guy - I think he’s one of the worst dads on the show purely for the way he had such an emotionally abuse vibe (not even a vibe tbh he just was) and his family seemed soSOso sly, Maggie crying and telling Mia she loved her ect whilst you know as soon as Mia was out the picture she was saying the same to Erin. I think it’s proven though as Shannon has too, take the venom out your blood stream and you’ll thrive.
Omg I'd forgotten mediation. He was plain nasty and it seemed like he had the potential to get very aggressive too. It was so awkward with the mum as well, surely they must watch back the episodes and feel horrified at how Manley treats women/people?

Reactions: 12
Bet mumbles is super excited to take three kids to a festival... maybe he gets discount? Like buy 2 tickets get 1 free? 🤷🏻‍♀️
In all seriousness though, I hope she has a safe delivery and I hope she’s fully prepared for two kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Manley was an utter dick and I really like Mia but I think she struggled a lot when Marliya was small and he did do a lot. I remember her saying in one episode that she never did night feeds because she couldn’t get up. I get the impression she may have been a bit lazy or it came across that way and she was struggling. Anyway, the things he said to her were disgusting and she was a new mum who needed support from him and his family. They were awful and to have Erin round when Mia was still living there was terrible.

Still can’t get over the fact Manley was able to pull Mia and Erin, he is awful in every way imaginable.

Megan is exactly the women that drops all her friends and changes her personality for a boyfriend. As well as stealing said boyfriend off her friend. I think I much prefer Billie, or even Ree-Ann, who’s constant reposting of boss witch nonsense while not working and living in a little, yet well cared for flat always makes me laugh.
Ree-Anne 😂😂 she seems good with the children I’ll give her that

Someone on a previous thread said she is so unlikable because she looks like she’s never shed a tear in her life, the accuracy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Manley was an utter dick and I really like Mia but I think she struggled a lot when Marliya was small and he did do a lot. I remember her saying in one episode that she never did night feeds because she couldn’t get up. I get the impression she may have been a bit lazy or it came across that way and she was struggling. Anyway, the things he said to her were disgusting and she was a new mum who needed support from him and his family. They were awful and to have Erin round when Mia was still living there was terrible.

Still can’t get over the fact Manley was able to pull Mia and Erin, he is awful in every way imaginable.

Someone on a previous thread said she is so unlikable because she looks like she’s never shed a tear in her life, the accuracy 😂
Yes I think Mia struggled at the beginning too & Manley took control which didn’t help & then he used it against her. Awful family

Reactions: 12
There is absolutely nothing wrong with co-sleeping, ONCE DONE SAFELY

Edited to add: lots of good advice about safe co-sleeping on the lullaby trust website. It can be an absolute saviour for many mothers, especially if you are breastfeeding.
I so agree with this! I think that what makes a good mother is doing what is right for that individual and their child. I’m not talking about neglect here, but if it’s not right for you, please don’t villainess it and say it’s harming children. Being a mother is hard enough without miss information on a gossip page. Let’s get all the information first! ❤
also I’ve never co slept but known people who have done and loved it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I so agree with this! I think that what makes a good mother is doing what is right for that individual and their child. I’m not talking about neglect here, but if it’s not right for you, please don’t villainess it and say it’s harming children. Being a mother is hard enough without miss information on a gossip page. Let’s get all the information first! ❤
also I’ve never co slept but known people who have done and loved it xx
I never co slept with my son but my best friend did with her daughter and our kids are great. As long as the child is safe and you are fully informed, go nuts (safely ;) ) 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I'd forgotten mediation. He was plain nasty and it seemed like he had the potential to get very aggressive too. It was so awkward with the mum as well, surely they must watch back the episodes and feel horrified at how Manley treats women/people?

Remember the tit he gave Mia after posting that photo on Instagram advertising a curling iron?! Dude is a narcissist!

Reactions: 14

Why is it only mums that are expected to do night feeds? He was doing the bare minimum a dad should do. Please don’t forget he was unemployed so didn’t have a job to wake up for

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is it only mums that are expected to do night feeds? He was doing the bare minimum a dad should do. Please don’t forget he was unemployed so didn’t have a job to wake up for
excatly he took full advantage of her struggles at the start to use them against her. She didn’t get herself pregnant

Reactions: 16
Agreed! The Lullaby Trust actually have guidelines on safe co-sleeping now so it’s deffo okay if it’s done right!
Absolutely agree! I still breastfeed and occasionally co sleep with my toddler and have been told it is safe only if it is done correctly and shown by professionals!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Billie - that was a reach like your jawline hun. Ain’t nobody’s man subscribing to your catfish photos where you hiding your gut and filtering your face to duck. I’ll need to see reciepts of all these tips and messages that they are sent by real people instead of gassing yourself up probably paying yourself to look good.

Your adult content is as dry as my vagina when I look at you boo - worry about what you do with your own time and the irony of you calling us nasty witches when you are a prick to people on national television.

2CE7314C-103E-4EA4-8497-6CE7391CB9C0.jpeg

Yep - I’m bitter 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Billie - that was a reach like your jawline hun. Ain’t nobody’s man subscribing to your catfish photos where you hiding your gut and filtering your face to duck. I’ll need to see reciepts of all these tips and messages that they are sent by real people instead of gassing yourself up probably paying yourself to look good.

Your adult content is as dry as my vagina when I look at you boo - worry about what you do with your own time and the irony of you calling us nasty witches when you are a prick to people on national television.

View attachment 239150
Yep - I’m bitter 😂
I’m dead 💀 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
me too. I thought I was the only one
Me too 🤣. But shes had a major glow up! Shes so different from series 1

I swear these boys aren't right in the head, the way they've treated these girls. Mia is far too good for Manley shes an absolute beaut.. I'm surprised she even looked in his direction, I'd be cringing looking back 🤣. Also same for Shannon! These boys were well punching. Idiots

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.