Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had very bad PND myself.
I definitely didn’t feel that was Mia’s issue. Though I of course we only see edited bits of their lives.
to me it looked like she struggled and looked very overwhelmed by becoming a young mum. Add in living with Manley who knows it all & his very interfering, controlling family.

Reactions: 6
I think Mia did the best thing moving on.
I still don't understand why Erin went back?
I think his family thought she was stuck up and treated her badly, I don't think she was stuck up I think she was a nice decent person who put up with far too much crap from the family!!

Reactions: 11
I think Mia did the best thing moving on.
I still don't understand why Erin went back?
I think his family thought she was stuck up and treated her badly, I don't think she was stuck up I think she was a nice decent person who put up with far too much crap from the family!!
totally agree. Erin needs to cut ties with his whole family. All she needs to be able to do is communicate with Manley for their daughters sake. He knows Erins mad about him and has her dangling on a string.

Reactions: 5
That’s what makes me think they wanted to be famous and love attention, notice how Mia’s parents didn’t involve themselves (only her dad was in few eps) but Maggie and Leonie were around and involved like flies on tit. If you missed on one of the previous threads too search up leonie and read about when she went to prison for drug dealing with their dad 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ says how she was holding a bible in court lmao didn’t see her holding no bible on teen mom 😂 the family are rough
Honestly if you’re going to push yourself on the national television maybe try and be slightly likable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it hilarious when the space raider head does q&a on his Instagram his dream job a pro boxer 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ dont think I've ever heard him say he work at all

• Haha
Can we just take a moment to question Leonie's wellies?! What was that all about?

I find it hilarious when the space raider head does q&a on his Instagram his dream job a pro boxer 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ dont think I've ever heard him say he work at all
Best nickname ever!

Lmfao that’s something an 8 year old boy would say when asked ‘what do you want to be when you grow up’ .. Manley the pencil neck has got more of a chance of becoming a bleeping astronaut and going to live on mars the thick twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I’m the only person who thinks that Mia only got pregnant because Erin did, she done it to get one over on her and it back fired on her. She might have had pnd but she also didn’t help herself by been lazy. Everyone saying how wonderful she is have you seen the way she behaves on Instagram when she is out, she drinks around her little girl and I think she’s quite bratty and childish and that’s why she probably ends up single so often.
I also like Ree-Ann I don’t believe she was close friends with Megan and shouldn’t take all the blame for how she ended up with Dylan, I think she’s a good mum and I don’t rate Megan the way everyone does, she shown her true colours when she got with Tel wanting a baby within weeks of meeting the poor lad. she’s a massive Chav who thinks she way better than what she is.

Reactions: 22
I think I’m the only person who thinks that Mia only got pregnant because Erin did, she done it to get one over on her and it back fired on her. She might have had pnd but she also didn’t help herself by been lazy. Everyone saying how wonderful she is have you seen the way she behaves on Instagram when she is out, she drinks around her little girl and I think she’s quite bratty and childish and that’s why she probably ends up single so often.
I also like Ree-Ann I don’t believe she was close friends with Megan and shouldn’t take all the blame for how she ended up with Dylan, I think she’s a good mum and I don’t rate Megan the way everyone does, she shown her true colours when she got with Tel wanting a baby within weeks of meeting the poor lad. she’s a massive Chav who thinks she way better than what she is.
no don’t get me wrong I like Mia but ive being with a narcissist and him & his family wer/are terrible. It was my narcs idea to have a baby it’s all about control and keeping you stuck. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Manley who wanted a baby with Mia. He was the one with two girls pregnant at the same time. Mia broke up with him he gets Erin pregnant very quick dumps her for Mia gets her pregnant very quick. If a man doesn’t want a baby he should wrap it up. Mia seen the light and got out. Unfortunately Erin is so sucked in. All her miscarriages have being to Manley. He could have a few kids by now. Mia’s having fun & looks very happy she’a tons of good friends and her daughter looks well taken care of. Erin has no one she’s hangs out of leonie who’s ghetto as hell and Erin looks miserable.

100% agree about Megan and reanne.

to add look how insecure Mia was over Erin Manley got off of that.

Last edited:
no don’t get me wrong I like Mia but ive being with a narcissist and him & his family wer/are terrible. It was my narcs idea to have a baby it’s all about control and keeping you stuck. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Manley who wanted a baby with Mia. He was the one with two girls pregnant at the same time. Mia broke up with him he gets Erin pregnant very quick dumps her for Mia gets her pregnant very quick. If a man doesn’t want a baby he should wrap it up. Mia seen the light and got out. Unfortunately Erin is so sucked in. All her miscarriages have being to Manley. He could have a few kids by now. Mia’s having fun & looks very happy she’a tons of good friends and her daughter looks well taken care of. Erin has no one she’s hangs out of leonie who’s ghetto as hell and Erin looks miserable.

100% agree about Megan and reanne.

to add look how insecure Mia was over Erin Manley got off of that.
Tbf Erin was with Manley for like 2 years, def was made out as if she was an in between x

wat age was Mia when she was with him 1st then?
I have no idea lol but I know he was with Erin over a year before she got pregnant and then was with her almost the whole pregnancy , within weeks of finishing he was with Mia and had her pregnant before Erin even gave birth.. I think it was made out in the show as if he got Erin pregnant on a whim x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have no idea lol but I know he was with Erin over a year before she got pregnant and then was with her almost the whole pregnancy , within weeks of finishing he was with Mia and had her pregnant before Erin even gave birth.. I think it was made out in the show as if he got Erin pregnant on a whim x
I can’t remember what age they were when the show 1st started. Just that he was with Mia,Erin,Mia,Erin. 🤣🤣 I do think Erin needs to move on from that whole family. She looks miserable

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember what age they were when the show 1st started. Just that he was with Mia,Erin,Mia,Erin. 🤣🤣 I do think Erin needs to move on from that whole family. She looks miserable
Mia wasn’t that young an Manley was in his 20s I think? Mia was like 19 maybe... Yeah agreed Manley is a cock, just think the show changed the narrative and made out Erin was just a rebound, he was with her for longer than everyone thought x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.