Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia wasn’t that young an Manley was in his 20s I think? Mia was like 19 maybe... Yeah agreed Manley is a cock, just think the show changed the narrative and made out Erin was just a rebound he was with her for ages x
I always had in my head 16😳probably from 16 and pregnant🤣🤣 that makes sense now

Reactions: 3
Yeah Mia was 19 almost 20 when Marliya was born (Marliya was born in April, Mia’s birthday is in September). Erin and Manley were together for almost two years. It wasn’t just a short term thing as made out on the show. I’m pretty sure that Mia and Manley were together when Mia was 15/16 then broke up and got back together when she was 18 x

Reactions: 4
Yeah Mia was 19 almost 20 when Marliya was born (Marliya was born in April, Mia’s birthday is in September). Erin and Manley were together for almost two years. It wasn’t just a short term thing as made out on the show. I’m pretty sure that Mia and Manley were together when Mia was 15/16 then broke up and got back together when she was 18 x
always had in my head 16 when she had the baby 🤣🤦‍♀️

Twitter tells all...

(The dates)
bleeping awful when you think Erin didn’t have her daughter until August and Mia was putting it all over Twitter (she put a pic up of them in the July too together). Was like a bit of a spit in the face for Erin..
Also Mia had her 12 week scan in the Sept didn’t she? Wouldn’t that mean she got preg whilst he was still with Erin 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wanna know the proper story .. someone inbox Erin 🐸 😂

Reactions: 13
Erin is honestly the most lovely girl. I’ve had many a conversation with her over Instagram and she always comes across so friendly and just a good person. I really like Mia too though, both were wasted on Manley.

Reactions: 16
Erin is honestly the most lovely girl. I’ve had many a conversation with her over Instagram and she always comes across so friendly and just a good person. I really like Mia too though, both were wasted on Manley.
I’m curious as to why she never put the story straight? She had so much tit when Teen Mom first started and the way they told the story was obviously wrong.. I wouldn’t of been able to bite my tongue x

Reactions: 9
agree Here 100% Erin needs to lose Manley & his family. I had to unfollow her as I was sick of seeing her miserable posts. And not being smart but she should have learned by now she has a miscarriage and he basically leaves her to it

Reactions: 4
I noticed, Megan’s deleted so many of her posts off her Instagram. And she’s taken teen mum UK out of her bio? Does anyone know if there’s gonna be another series? Or not

Reactions: 5
The only people subscribing to kimberlee whatever her name is only fans is those doing it purely for the entertainment value of having a laugh. She's pretty rats so it won't be to wank off too, bless her. She's bleeping deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only people subscribing to kimberlee whatever her name is only fans is those doing it purely for the entertainment value of having a laugh. She's pretty rats so it won't be to wank off too, bless her. She's bleeping deluded.
I showed my other half a picture of her and his reply was “don’t know why people are paying to look at that, wouldn’t be putting my d*** anywhere near that jaw” 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I noticed, Megan’s deleted so many of her posts off her Instagram. And she’s taken teen mum UK out of her bio? Does anyone know if there’s gonna be another series? Or not
I noticed that too! Reckon she is going to “branch out” and make out it’s nothing to do with the fact she was on teen mum and because she’s a “biznessss woman”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mia came across to me as someone who was very vulnerable and had people taking advantage of her. Yes she may have been struggling, but she was probably made to feel like she wasn’t good enough by them. Look how strong and independent she is now she’s left that family.

Reactions: 11
Mia came across to me as someone who was very vulnerable and had people taking advantage of her. Yes she may have been struggling, but she was probably made to feel like she wasn’t good enough by them. Look how strong and independent she is now she’s left that family.
I really liked her & I think she would have went really far if it wasn’t for Manley putting a stop to her being on the show. All about control. I think even mtv knew she was a star.

I see Billie has put up a story slating Tattle Life today. I wonder what's rattled her cage so much? I don't think anybody has said anything particularly out of line about either her or Megan today? So i wonder where that's come from.

And Billie, hun, I know you read here... I showed my other half a pic of you on insta and his response was "Who'd pay for that?" so he's defo not a subscriber ;)

Edit - here’s the story for anyone who hasn’t got insta
I also showed my husband and he literally threw up in his mouth, said she looks like a clap ridden skank and if anyone is paying to see that they are clearly desperate to see pussy and a clatty one at that 😂😂

• Haha
What is Chloe doing at uni? She said on her story you can get 10% off Apple computer with free AirPods with uni days. I’m just intrigued lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.