Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people say this a lot on here and it’s usually used too often, but I really hope social services help Emma. She needs real support.

Reactions: 9
I know people say this a lot on here and it’s usually used too often, but I really hope social services help Emma. She needs real support.
Me too. I think she has the foundations to be an excellent Mum, I just think she needs a little guidance!

Reactions: 10
They could also help with getting a suitable house & guidance on travel. What happened to that girl that Tel supposedly got pregnant

People on the teen mom
Fb group are saying Nasseh is not the baby dad

Reactions: 7
They could also help with getting a suitable house & guidance on travel. What happened to that girl that Tel supposedly got pregnant

People on the teen mom
Fb group are saying Nasseh is not the baby dad
I think someone came on here and said she’s got a boyfriend who is the dad and he is really supportive . Who knows though

Reactions: 4
I like Emma but she needs to stop doing her babies hair so tight all the time At the front as she’s damaging his hair line And you can see it
Tbf his dad is the biggest damage to his hairline, Nassehs forehead is bigger than his music career will ever be. (Disclaimer that’s a jab at nasseh aka mumbling Mandem not little jeremhia - I think that’s his name?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Teen mum uk fan page i think its called its a group on Facebook. I want to say the start of lockdown but tbh the days have all rolled into one big long day! 😂 her comments were deleted because honestly she was vile to people I went back to take screen shots and they were all gone 😥
omg, that must be where Manley gets it from because he’s vile too, the way he spoke to Mia on the show! Disgusting

Reactions: 5
So Chloe is starting a YouTube...
Course she is. Anything to avoid getting a proper job. She’ll have to find a personality first though, I don’t think cleaning the same dull grey rooms day in day out will bring much of an audience.

Reactions: 33
Course she is. Anything to avoid getting a proper job. She’ll have to find a personality first though, I don’t think cleaning the same dull grey rooms day in day out will bring much of an audience.
Oh you’d be surprised the amount of people who’ll watch religiously commenting “wow you’re an inspiration wow” because she knows how to swill her loo in bleach. tbh tho I think the girls are realising the show isn’t forever, the uk one will renew or end sooner than the us one. They’re all “branching out” and lining their pockets now which you can’t fault them, it’s sort of clever but also doesn’t require much brain power to do. More content for us to critique eh🤪✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh you’d be surprised the amount of people who’ll watch religiously commenting “wow you’re an inspiration wow” because she knows how to swill her loo in bleach. tbh tho I think the girls are realising the show isn’t forever, the uk one will renew or end sooner than the us one. They’re all “branching out” and lining their pockets now which you can’t fault them, it’s sort of clever but also doesn’t require much brain power to do. More content for us to critique eh🤪✌🏻
I have a feeling that’s why Emma got pregnant again - to stay relevant and interesting for the show.

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling that’s why Emma got pregnant again - to stay relevant and interesting for the show.
Honestly I think they must think.. what can I do to make the cut for next season? Quick jord- our segments are so dull sent dick pics to someone. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen Chloe’s story about dirty Betty, sounds like she’s describing Jordan... “ripped her heart out” “had a thing on the side” - which she said was disgusting, yet she stayed with Jordan after he cheated multiple times 🙄

Reactions: 16
Seen Chloe’s story about dirty Betty, sounds like she’s describing Jordan... “ripped her heart out” “had a thing on the side” - which she said was disgusting, yet she stayed with Jordan after he cheated multiple times 🙄
I hope she doesn’t get any ideas...probably be in court with an instagram filter being like ‘Hiya guys so I’m gonna be going away for while x’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So am I right in thinking that emma is pregnant again? Who is the dad? Please not the same as nessaih
From I have seen it ain’t his she six month pregnant and dressing like she is maybe I’m just old but I wouldn’t dress like that when pregnant ok she’s slim but still it’s so cringe

Reactions: 7
From I have seen it ain’t his she six month pregnant and dressing like she is maybe I’m just old but I wouldn’t dress like that when pregnant ok she’s slim but still it’s so cringe
It’s all just speculation at the moment. But from what I’ve read she was with the new guy for 2 months before she got pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Delete all you like Emma. But we know you were 3 months pregnant in this picture 🥰 (lighter in her bra)
926FD95B-D8F9-40D1-B294-7D203F942A4B.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Thing about Chloe is she preaches about being ‘real’ for the gram . Yet all her main page is edited photos and now on EVERY story she uses that proper fake filter which makes her lips look massive. Why like? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.