Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Chloe doing at uni? She said on her story you can get 10% off Apple computer with free AirPods with uni days. I’m just intrigued lol
Doubt she has gcses. I think she means if you use your friends UNiDAYS

Reactions: 1
What is Chloe doing at uni? She said on her story you can get 10% off Apple computer with free AirPods with uni days. I’m just intrigued lol
She said she wanted to be a midwife a lot but I’m n sure if she is just doing an ad, I reckon if she was going to uni we would have copious stationary / organisation hauls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doubt she has gcses. I think she means if you use your friends UNiDAYS
She’s at college and has just redone her GCSEs to be able to do further study so she can go to uni. Being a college student means you can access UNiDAYS x

Reactions: 10
She’s at college and has just redone her GCSEs to be able to do further study so she can go to uni. Being a college student means you can access UNiDAYS x
Oh sorry wrong thread thought someone was on about Chloe Todd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like Chloe isn’t hiding the fact her and Jordan are back together anymore. They’ve both posted having food in the same place 👀

Reactions: 9
Haven't been following this thread for a while or really any of the girls but I've just seen this on Emma's instagram, I thought she said she wasnt pregnant or have a missed something massive here 🙈🙈
She’s 6 months pregnant with Nassehs baby. She lied about not being pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jordan will probably be very handsome in a few years I reckon. He has the raw materials there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So am I right in thinking that emma is pregnant again? Who is the dad? Please not the same as nessaih

Reactions: 1
I'm glad we're actually seeing Chloe and Jordan not hiding that they're out together. I always found it weird when she tried to pretend he wasn't there.

Reactions: 16
I'm glad we're actually seeing Chloe and Jordan not hiding that they're out together. I always found it weird when she tried to pretend he wasn't there.
I think they're back filming. They've filmed at Morley Hayes for the show a few times.

Reactions: 3
I like Emma but she needs to stop doing her babies hair so tight all the time At the front as she’s damaging his hair line And you can see it

• Sad
Reactions: 7
@Hulahoopsfromthe80s which page was it and when was this? Just curious 🤣 I don’t like manleys mum I think she’s very two faced and just a witch in general tbh 🤣
Teen mum uk fan page i think its called its a group on Facebook. I want to say the start of lockdown but tbh the days have all rolled into one big long day! 😂 her comments were deleted because honestly she was vile to people I went back to take screen shots and they were all gone 😥

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.