Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe has killed me saying it’ll take her 5 days to draw the give away cause there’s ‘so many of you’ (that entered)🙃 Molly Mae had literal thousands and didn’t take that long😭😂
I don't think her competition is comparable with Molly Mae's at all. Out of the thousands that entered Molly Mae's competition only 25 were actually put into the draw! She didn't even draw from all of the names of people who entered.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where do you buy it 🙈 a quick google came up with nothing

Took me while to find it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does mia dress her 4 year old daughter like a tart. Leather leggings knee high boots and now a leather adult style coat which personally i find inappropriate for such a young child. Shes 4 years old she has her whole adult life to wear that stuff if she wants to whats the rush 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why does mia dress her 4 year old daughter like a tart. Leather leggings knee high boots and now a leather adult style coat which personally i find inappropriate for such a young child. Shes 4 years old she has her whole adult life to wear that stuff if she wants to whats the rush 🤢
I'm not a parent but if I had children, it's not the sort of clothing I would choose! I'd just pick comfy things like leggings, jumpers, a coat appropriate for a child and trainers/boots etc. You can still make children look stylish whilst putting them in clothes designed for children.

personally the stuff Mia picks for Marliya isn't to my taste

Reactions: 11

Yeah each to their own but I'm not a fan of some of the little girls clothing from the teen moms. Call me old fashioned but I like kids to look like children not miniature adults. All styled hair, fur gillets and big boots..give me dungarees and pinafore dresses any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah each to their own but I'm not a fan of some of the little girls clothing from the teen moms. Call me old fashioned but I like kids to look like children not miniature adults. All styled hair, fur gillets and big boots..give me dungarees and pinafore dresses any day.
Agreed, they just ruin/ stain everything anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
Wow I just scrolled without reading who that pic was about and I just straight away thought that looks like an older Brooklyn!

Reactions: 5
So reeanes finally put an end to the pregnancy rumours I guess? So many people have suggested she was pregnant these past few months. Crazy how many times it's been mentioned when she clearly isn't from her full length recent pics?!

Reactions: 3
I bet Chloe's pregnant again by next Spring! All the broody hints, on Mias podcast each week, announcing shes back with Jordan...I would put money on it!

Reactions: 6
I bet Chloe's pregnant again by next Spring! All the broody hints, on Mias podcast each week, announcing shes back with Jordan...I would put money on it!
It wouldn’t surprise me if she does a Shannon ‘forgetting the pill’, Jordan was against the idea when she brought it up on the show. In fact he was dead set against it, it’ll be interesting to see if they stay together if she does have another.

Reactions: 9
I actually like chloe but the only thing that gets me is the amount of clothes washing she does..how on earth do they have so much to wash when she basically washes the clothes everyday 🤯

Also are the rumours of reeann being preggers are a diversion of the rumours of Megan being preggers?

Reactions: 5
Sorry long time lurker here !

Anyone seen Chloe’s story about needing a free generator to draw the comp? She doesn’t want to pay as she’s “paid a lot already for the giveaway”

like I get that and fair enough but is this not something she should have researched before 🙄 just seems like why spend on a giveaway to then try and find a free way to fairly decide the winner. Why not just do it all properly and legit even if it does cost. (looking at you too Molly mae 👀)

And yes she is v muggy getting back with Jordan. Have some self respect.

Reactions: 10
Sorry long time lurker here !

Anyone seen Chloe’s story about needing a free generator to draw the comp? She doesn’t want to pay as she’s “paid a lot already for the giveaway”

like I get that and fair enough but is this not something she should have researched before 🙄 just seems like why spend on a giveaway to then try and find a free way to fairly decide the winner. Why not just do it all properly and legit even if it does cost. (looking at you too Molly mae 👀)

And yes she is v muggy getting back with Jordan. Have some self respect.
Her giveaway looks like stuff she's been gifted tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.