Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wish they’d all stop pretending those leggings are amazing and ‘Kylie Jenner loves them’ they’re absolutely tit! My sister bought some from our local outdoor market and they are so see through they are like tights

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really wish they’d all stop pretending those leggings are amazing and ‘Kylie Jenner loves them’ they’re absolutely tit! My sister bought some from our local outdoor market and they are so see through they are like tights
I have 2 pairs and i really like them to run in.
Wouldn't squat in them tho lol

Reactions: 2
I actually bought a pair few weeks back and I actually like them, maybe market version of them are a cheaper make!

Reactions: 3
I actually bought a pair few weeks back and I actually like them, maybe market version of them are a cheaper make!
I saw Mia's ad and thought they looked really good, considered buying a pair! Are they see through at all? That's my worst bug bear!

Yeah true I never thought the market versions may be a knock off cheaper version! I suppose the best judgement is to go by the price you would assume the more expensive the better quality my sisters were £13

I saw Mia's ad and thought they looked really good, considered buying a pair! Are they see through at all? That's my worst bug bear!
I bought a black and grey pair and I don’t think there see through. Ohh I feel like one of the girls doing an #ad saying this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chloe has killed me saying it’ll take her 5 days to draw the give away cause there’s ‘so many of you’ (that entered)🙃 Molly Mae had literal thousands and didn’t take that long😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chloe has killed me saying it’ll take her 5 days to draw the give away cause there’s ‘so many of you’ (that entered)🙃 Molly Mae had literal thousands and didn’t take that long😭😂
Probably making sure the girl picked hasn't been with Jordan before picking the winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I must say I think its great reeannee (however you spell it) 🤣 is putting so much Information on her stories regarding where people and their children can access food etc, very refreshing
You know I’m really starting like her! She seems quite genuine, her house is really clean, she seems to dote on all the children and she’s stopped doing all this bad witch / bet you wish you were me (I don’t) /can steal your man tit that Megan’s camp does. Could I be team Red-anne?! Think Dylan is a waste of space though

Reactions: 17
You know I’m really starting like her! She seems quite genuine, her house is really clean, she seems to dote on all the children and she’s stopped doing all this bad witch / bet you wish you were me (I don’t) /can steal your man tit that Megan’s camp does. Could I be team Red-anne?! Think Dylan is a waste of space though
I really like her too. Seems a lot more grown up than Megan .

Reactions: 11
Off topic but that toy Billie/Megan is posting is actually unreal 😩 can’t even be mad at that advertising too I’d advertise it for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.