Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked at how diff Erin looks ffs.. it’s as if she wants to badly look like Mia 🤦🏻‍♀️.. Anyone have Manley on snapchat he is still a massive cringe 🤣

Reactions: 6
Im sorry, I dont want to keep targeting her but ber photos just do my head in! Stop with the pouting and the fake lips! She literally looks like a different person. Its embarrassing that you cant just have a nice pic with some kids without making it about you in the background.
That doesn't even look like her 😳😳 she's 100% a different person

Reactions: 4
Seeing Mia breaking the rule of 6... she’s not the perfect princess everyone she and everyone tries to make out she is 🤪

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen space raiders insta stories, of the fireworks being set off in the street?! Wonder if he’s driven there just for it, glad the girls are with their mums if that’s what his idea of a good Halloween night is.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen space raiders insta stories, of the fireworks being set off in the street?! Wonder if he’s driven there just for it, glad the girls are with their mums if that’s what his idea of a good Halloween night is.
This stupidity winds me up! It’s so dangerous a d imagine all them people in flats above the shops 😡
5C3D9AA0-4847-4655-9D88-94DD62682A8C.png

Firework shouldn’t be sold to public a few local teens near my area put some though a letter box and the house caught fire killing an elderly woman
They're illegal to buy here in ireland unless you're a professional. Now don't get me wrong, people still buy them...but nowhere near as much as the uk

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.