Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No what happened?
Ohh she was just talking about how she has bought some presents for children, she was going to do a giveaway but she felt like she would be abit upset if they went to a family who isn’t less fortunate as there are family’s who are struggling for Xmas so she was asking what the best way to do it was but she would like to choose the family and meet them if possible which is lovely thing to do bless. She just burst out into tears, mentioned about struggling depression, said how much she struggles and she’s surprised she’s alive to do this day whilst crying her eyes out which got to me 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ohh she was just talking about how she has bought some presents for children, she was going to do a giveaway but she felt like she would be abit upset if they went to a family who isn’t less fortunate as there are family’s who are struggling for Xmas so she was asking what the best way to do it was but she would like to choose the family and meet them if possible which is lovely thing to do bless. She just burst out into tears, mentioned about struggling depression, said how much she struggles and she’s surprised she’s alive to do this day whilst crying her eyes out which got to me 💔
oh that is awfully sad

Reactions: 4
Firework shouldn’t be sold to public a few local teens near my area put some though a letter box and the house caught fire killing an elderly woman
I really think they shouldn’t be. And only businesses or clubs can apply for a licence to buy them. It’s ridiculous and actually really frightening.

Manley driving and filming again
I know 🤦🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Hold on, was it born on the other ones 1st birthday? That’s hard work !

Reactions: 7
I mean it was pretty clever of her really. Hats off to her! I don’t blame her for keeping it quiet at all. The post about not being pregnant was clever (she’d obviously had the baby and was telling the truth about not being pregnant)

Reactions: 21
I mean it was pretty clever of her really. Hats off to her! I don’t blame her for keeping it quiet at all. The post about not being pregnant was clever (she’d obviously had the baby and was telling the truth about not being pregnant)
yeah I agree - like it’s completely up to her if she wants to share that news or not! It’s no one else business apart from her and her family! I probably wouldn’t share it either! Hard work having two so young thought! Good luck to them!

Reactions: 8
Wow fair play to her 😂 she did a Kylie Jenner on everyone. I’m sure she had a lot less stress this time keeping it quiet. Baby is adorable 😍😍

Reactions: 11
I am shocked. How has she managed to keep that a secret! Didn’t she put a video up the other day when she was asked a question saying doing I look pregnant showing her flat belly?

Reactions: 6
I am shocked. How has she managed to keep that a secret! Didn’t she put a video up the other day when she was asked a question saying doing I look pregnant showing her flat belly?
Maybe it was from before, or perhaps it was after she’d given birth and she’s just lucky !!

Reactions: 6
Wow hats off to Re-Ann for keeping her pregnancy a secret! She’s really growing on me lately!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I honestly am gobsmacked at this 😂 like I fully expected her to be pregnant but have had another baby... No way!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.