Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell does sassi have with the whole sassdoll thing 😳

Remind me of Justin Bieber and his belieber and whats up with her business after that amazing launch that happened 👏

Megan , never liked her always thought she was one of those school.witches and billie just thinks anybody male or female wants to suck her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we just take a minute to appreciate how perfect mias body is, I know she paid for it but she’s gorgeous (I’m completely jealous and would 100% do the same if I had the money)

Reactions: 26
Can we just take a minute to appreciate how perfect mias body is, I know she paid for it but she’s gorgeous (I’m completely jealous and would 100% do the same if I had the money)
I agree although I did think her bum would be a bit bigger after having the BBL. her hip shape is great though

Reactions: 4
Literally!!! It’s so nice! Although I would have gone a bit bigger with the bum personally, but hers does actually look really natural 😍

Reactions: 6
Yeah she doesn't look like a wisdom tooth, like so many people who get it done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally!!! It’s so nice! Although I would have gone a bit bigger with the bum personally, but hers does actually look really natural 😍
Yeah I like how it’s natural looking and you wouldn’t be able to tell if you didn’t know she’d had a BBL

Reactions: 7
Yeah I like how it’s natural looking and you wouldn’t be able to tell if you didn’t know she’d had a BBL
Yeah unless she told people I would never have guessed! I think you can tell her boobs are done, but there’s nothing wrong with that, I quite like that look personally

Reactions: 3
What the hell does sassi have with the whole sassdoll thing 😳

Remind me of Justin Bieber and his belieber and whats up with her business after that amazing launch that happened 👏

Megan , never liked her always thought she was one of those school.witches and billie just thinks anybody male or female wants to suck her ass
The aesthetics studio didn't want to work with her anymore after the launch. Shes working somewhere in Stockport now apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just looking at Megan’s Instagram, she’s deleted loads of photos, she’s now only got 17... there’s no evidence of her ever being on teen mum. Do you think she’s trying to distance herself?

Has anyone seen amber's story, bless her. Looks like she about to cry at the end. I think she's great and obviously suffers with her mental health.

Reactions: 2
Just looking at Megan’s Instagram, she’s deleted loads of photos, she’s now only got 17... there’s no evidence of her ever being on teen mum. Do you think she’s trying to distance herself?
I hope not. I quite like watching Megan's segments. She always has something going on so there's always variety if nothing else with Megan :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen amber's story, bless her. Looks like she about to cry at the end. I think she's great and obviously suffers with her mental health.
I always feel so bad for amber it seems like she’s trying so hard but there’s always something fighting against her

Reactions: 5
I must say I think its great reeannee (however you spell it) 🤣 is putting so much Information on her stories regarding where people and their children can access food etc, very refreshing

Reactions: 19
I must say I think its great reeannee (however you spell it) 🤣 is putting so much Information on her stories regarding where people and their children can access food etc, very refreshing
I agree fair play to her, would love to know who her quote posts are about though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.