Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really didn’t see the point of sassi and Ambers live.. it was literally just the Sassi show the whole time 🧐 Amber hardly got a word in edge ways she spoke abit about her kids and seemed to get a little upset about people saying about her house being a mess etc I actually really like Amber and think maybe her mental health effects her tidying her house tbf.. then Sassi was just making me cringe talking about Darren and his girlfriend an just acting over the top then she sat there eating I had to come of it 🤮
Literally! Amber was trying to answer questions from people and Sassi kept jumping in and making everything about herself and then amber couldn’t get a word in edgeways, really gone off Sassi, I liked her on the show but her head has got WAY too big now!

Reactions: 8
I really didn’t see the point of sassi and Ambers live.. it was literally just the Sassi show the whole time 🧐 Amber hardly got a word in edge ways she spoke abit about her kids and seemed to get a little upset about people saying about her house being a mess etc I actually really like Amber and think maybe her mental health effects her tidying her house tbf.. then Sassi was just making me cringe talking about Darren and his girlfriend an just acting over the top then she sat there eating I had to come of it 🤮
Just about to say same, sassi was on another level on that live, half the time I don’t even know what she was even on about 😂 one minute she’s talking about Darren next minute she’s talking about chicken lol, I have such a soft spot for amber, its clear as hell she suffers with depression, I think she’s real, genuine and such a lovely person.. think she just needs abit of help.

Reactions: 10
Your not going mad they did 😂 I watched it.. sassi was saying she has some massive gossip on the whole Darren situation and if she gets too like a certain amount of youtube subscribers she will tell it all and she’s not bothered about telling it etc.. darrens mum then started commenting aswell ! Amber and sassi was goin off about teen mom talks page which was funny to be fair
I didn’t see the live but didn’t Sassi go wild for like 3 days none stop posting?

ETA I thinking of last time ffs catch up woman 🙄

Reactions: 1
Just about to say same, sassi was on another level on that live, half the time I don’t even know what she was even on about 😂 one minute she’s talking about Darren next minute she’s talking about chicken lol, I have such a soft spot for amber, its clear as hell she suffers with depression, I think she’s real, genuine and such a lovely person.. think she just needs abit of help.
I genuinely thought she was on drugs...constantly bouncing around and couldn’t stay still. I only watched the first bit, couldn’t stand Sassi on it so left. It was literally the Sassi show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely thought she was on drugs...constantly bouncing around and couldn’t stay still. I only watched the first bit, couldn’t stand Sassi on it so left. It was literally the Sassi show.
😂😂 either that or she was drunk but yeh was very cringe watching her !

Megan said that song her friend wrote and is in the video for is about her

Reactions: 1
Sorry but even if Tel can’t read thats a pretty low and personal issue I wouldn’t want sharing online and I’m guessing somthing that’s quite embarassing for him.
sorry but if anyone does like Megan I don’t get why? She possibly used to be a nice girl but she has let loosing weight and the small bit of of fame go to her head she doesn’t come across as a nice girl at all just a superficial witch in my eyes like her £5 flash a fanny sister 🤢
The “£5 flash a fanny” made me actually laugh out loud 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Why would anyone want to pay her for seeing that manky foof? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The “£5 flash a fanny” made me actually laugh out loud 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Why would anyone want to pay her for seeing that manky foof? 🤢
Christ only knows makes you wonder doesn’t it though! Like I always sit and think I’d die having an only fans subscription on my bank statement 😂😂

She more than likely reads this thread and that’s why she thinks she has haters etc.. the fact of the matter isn’t even her looks it’s her “I can take your man” attitude.
If my man wanted someone like her I’d hold the door open for him to leave I wouldn’t want him myself 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The goss from the lives last night ....

amber and sassi’s live was basically just sassi being her usual over the top self, and I honestly wanted to hug amber the whole time! She opened up about how people are always slating her house etc and saying it’s dirty & she almost burst into tears at a few points. Very sad and she seemed so upset, really felt for her!

sassi and amber discussed a potential meet and greet when Covid is over.

amber confirmed her and Ste aren’t together but have a good co-parenting relationship for the kids sake... sassi said she has one week on and one week off between her and Darren for Zenaya & she doesn’t get on with Darren..

both slated teen mom talks & said they can’t stand her and she’s a liar.. teen mom talks then came on and commented that amber was a liar but sassi was telling the truth about the things they were talking about

Megan & Billie live:

both spent the time ripping into tel and discussing Tilly situation, but didn’t confirm if she was pregnant or not

billie was moaning about how much a box of balloons are in Essex & told anyone who can get them for £10 a box to inbox her

reann and Dylan was discussed a little bit but both wouldn’t confirm if they were having another baby or not

that’s all I can think of atm 😂😂
When you say ballon do you mean the ones they all seem to suck on

Reactions: 2
So are Dylan and reannee not together anymore? Also what was that about Megan smoking in car with kids :(

Reactions: 2
Ah I hate typing this cos I always think people say it to stop themselves looking like haters
But I hate how Chloe’s (and others tbf) insta is just all all ads! I’ve defended her loads on here and still do but story after story is just an ad! I follow these girls and others for realness (like the tea from the lives last night!) not one add after another! I can’t say I would turn down the cash in this economy but I miss the old instagram! Now it just turned into a selling page for everyone!

Reactions: 11
Not sure if anyone else spotted this ages ago or if it was just me...
Billie regularly puts a short video on her stories of her fanny being licked by some bloke wearing a cap, but (thankfully) blocks out her bits with an emoji. However ages ago she once put it on without covering anything up and you can see that the bloke also has a fag behind his ear. Honesty it is so chavvy! Backwards cap and a fag FFS! I bet her minge smells of stale fags

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Billie regularly puts a short video on her stories of her fanny being licked by some bloke wearing a cap, but (thankfully) blocks out her bits with an emoji. However ages ago she once put it on without covering anything up and you can see that the bloke also has a fag behind his ear. Honesty it is so chavvy! Backwards cap and a fag FFS! I bet her minge smells of stale fags
She’s vile 🤢 but she really is full of herself.

Reactions: 4
she really is the epitome of chav.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.