Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every time someone on here writes house as haaaase I absolutely die. So funny, literally just hear Joooord in my head. Also did she answer any questions about him in the youtube video? I really can't be bothered to sit and waste 15 minutes of my life watching it.
Every time I say the word house in my head I say is as haaaaaase and it’s so annoying but I can’t stop myself doing it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I going mad or did I see sassi and amber were doing a live too? Anyone watch it?

Reactions: 1
Am I going mad or did I see sassi and amber were doing a live too? Anyone watch it?
Your not going mad they did 😂 I watched it.. sassi was saying she has some massive gossip on the whole Darren situation and if she gets too like a certain amount of youtube subscribers she will tell it all and she’s not bothered about telling it etc.. darrens mum then started commenting aswell ! Amber and sassi was goin off about teen mom talks page which was funny to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Tel and Megan apparently split up because he was sexting other girls, (I’m sure there’s more reasons but that’s all she said) she said that Tilly has apparently been messaging all Megan’s friends that her and Tel slept together when he was with Megan and that she wants Megan to know because she deserves to know but Meg said Tilly hasn’t told her this despite not being blocked on Socials. (Megan didn’t mention the baby thats apparently Tels just that if it’s true Tilly needs to be messaging Megan not every one else and that she’s welcome to him if she wants someone who has been with so many other people)
She never even mentioned being with Tel the other week people were commenting it but her and Billie both ignored it. Don’t know why she got back with someone who was cheating on her and then went on live slagging him off for doing it when she’s the one who took him back? But anyway we move🤷🏻‍♀️ They are deffo not together anymore as her and Billie took the piss out of him because he can’t even afford to pay his phone bill and so said who would want a relationship with that plus said that apparently he asks his friends to proof read posts before he shares them as he can’t read. Tel is staying at his mums house on the sofa that Megan apparently brought her. Someone said that Tel was sexting her too and Billie said “well done it ain’t hard to have access to Tel’s penis”

Megan looks like a clown tho she was out on dates with him couple weeks ago but he’s apparently done all this crap to her and he’s this big slag who has no money and can’t read? (Bit of a low blow to use that against someone anyway) She even took Dulcie Christmas shopping with Tel so that’s so confusing for kids to have men in and out of there lives.

Her and Billie also spoke about Reanne for literally half the live. Loads of people asking if she’s pregnant blah blah. All Megan said was to go ask her yourself and that she isn’t gunna be the one to tell people if she is or if she isn’t. They addressed Reanne and Dylan’s split this and said that since that Billie has been civil with Dylan as long as he doesn’t mention “her” they are alright she’s trying to be mature for the kids apparently as it’s there dad after all. They both said at the mo they are ok with Reanne as Billie said “she hasn’t done anything to piss me off recently actually, yet anyway” and Megan said same. She’s blocked by Billie tho.

A girl who works in Asda said she served Reanne and Dylan and confirmed they were buying baby clothes so big hint she’s expecting and the fact Meg and Billie both kept saying “maybe she is maybe she isnt” it is most likely that she is which was obvs for ages. Megan asked people to stop bringing up Reanne as she wasn’t there to defend herself.

Megan said she didn’t want to say too much but next year she is going to be investing in her own property “hopefully” but that’s all she said she will say on that matter for now🤷🏻‍♀️

They both also said they would love a spot on gogglebox🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh and if you see “#suck ya mum” plastered on there socials it’s because Billie said she will follow everyone back who shares it on there stories and like all there pics🤷🏻‍♀️
Thank you for that ☕😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it's quite mean to make fun of someone,for not being able to read. Tel could have dyslexia. I know she has been hurt by him, but him not being able to read didn't bother you before....
I feel like they stuff they said on live is fair enough between mates, who doesn't slag off an ex. It's not something that should be broadcast to the world.

Reactions: 22
So Tel and Megan apparently split up because he was sexting other girls, (I’m sure there’s more reasons but that’s all she said) she said that Tilly has apparently been messaging all Megan’s friends that her and Tel slept together when he was with Megan and that she wants Megan to know because she deserves to know but Meg said Tilly hasn’t told her this despite not being blocked on Socials. (Megan didn’t mention the baby thats apparently Tels just that if it’s true Tilly needs to be messaging Megan not every one else and that she’s welcome to him if she wants someone who has been with so many other people)
She never even mentioned being with Tel the other week people were commenting it but her and Billie both ignored it. Don’t know why she got back with someone who was cheating on her and then went on live slagging him off for doing it when she’s the one who took him back? But anyway we move🤷🏻‍♀️ They are deffo not together anymore as her and Billie took the piss out of him because he can’t even afford to pay his phone bill and so said who would want a relationship with that plus said that apparently he asks his friends to proof read posts before he shares them as he can’t read. Tel is staying at his mums house on the sofa that Megan apparently brought her. Someone said that Tel was sexting her too and Billie said “well done it ain’t hard to have access to Tel’s penis”

Megan looks like a clown tho she was out on dates with him couple weeks ago but he’s apparently done all this crap to her and he’s this big slag who has no money and can’t read? (Bit of a low blow to use that against someone anyway) She even took Dulcie Christmas shopping with Tel so that’s so confusing for kids to have men in and out of there lives.

Her and Billie also spoke about Reanne for literally half the live. Loads of people asking if she’s pregnant blah blah. All Megan said was to go ask her yourself and that she isn’t gunna be the one to tell people if she is or if she isn’t. They addressed Reanne and Dylan’s split this and said that since that Billie has been civil with Dylan as long as he doesn’t mention “her” they are alright she’s trying to be mature for the kids apparently as it’s there dad after all. They both said at the mo they are ok with Reanne as Billie said “she hasn’t done anything to piss me off recently actually, yet anyway” and Megan said same. She’s blocked by Billie tho.

A girl who works in Asda said she served Reanne and Dylan and confirmed they were buying baby clothes so big hint she’s expecting and the fact Meg and Billie both kept saying “maybe she is maybe she isnt” it is most likely that she is which was obvs for ages. Megan asked people to stop bringing up Reanne as she wasn’t there to defend herself.

Megan said she didn’t want to say too much but next year she is going to be investing in her own property “hopefully” but that’s all she said she will say on that matter for now🤷🏻‍♀️

They both also said they would love a spot on gogglebox🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh and if you see “#suck ya mum” plastered on there socials it’s because Billie said she will follow everyone back who shares it on there stories and like all there pics🤷🏻‍♀️

Ooooooooo girl you got all the tea for us! :coffee:

I used to really like Megan but to be honest, her and Billie when they're together just come across as really nasty girls. The kind of girls who will tell you they love your outfit to your face then take the piss out of it behind your back. But then be the same girls who will preach "be kind" all over the socials. Horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it's quite mean to make fun of someone,for not being able to read. Tel could have dyslexia. I know she has been hurt by him, but him not being able to read didn't bother you before....
I feel like they stuff they said on live is fair enough between mates, who doesn't slag off an ex. It's not something that should be broadcast to the world.
Exactly, I didn't like that because my boyfriend is dyslexic and he sometimes asks me to spell words for him or read something out that he can't get. There's nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The goss from the lives last night ....

amber and sassi’s live was basically just sassi being her usual over the top self, and I honestly wanted to hug amber the whole time! She opened up about how people are always slating her house etc and saying it’s dirty & she almost burst into tears at a few points. Very sad and she seemed so upset, really felt for her!

sassi and amber discussed a potential meet and greet when Covid is over.

amber confirmed her and Ste aren’t together but have a good co-parenting relationship for the kids sake... sassi said she has one week on and one week off between her and Darren for Zenaya & she doesn’t get on with Darren..

both slated teen mom talks & said they can’t stand her and she’s a liar.. teen mom talks then came on and commented that amber was a liar but sassi was telling the truth about the things they were talking about

Megan & Billie live:

both spent the time ripping into tel and discussing Tilly situation, but didn’t confirm if she was pregnant or not

billie was moaning about how much a box of balloons are in Essex & told anyone who can get them for £10 a box to inbox her

reann and Dylan was discussed a little bit but both wouldn’t confirm if they were having another baby or not

that’s all I can think of atm 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

amber and sassi’s live was basically just sassi being her usual over the top self, and I honestly wanted to hug amber the whole time! She opened up about how people are always slating her house etc and saying it’s dirty & she almost burst into tears at a few points. Very sad and she seemed so upset, really felt for her!

amber confirmed her and Ste aren’t together but have a good co-parenting relationship for the kids sake... sassi said she has one week on and one week off between her and Darren for Zenaya & she doesn’t get on with Darren..

both slated teen mom talks & said they can’t stand her and she’s a liar.. teen mom talks then came on and commented that amber was a liar but sassi was telling the truth about the things they were talking about

Megan & Billie live:

both spent the time ripping into tel and discussing Tilly situation, but didn’t confirm if she was pregnant or not

billie was moaning about how much a box of balloons are in Essex & told anyone who can get them for £10 a box to inbox her

reann and Dylan was discussed a little bit but both wouldn’t confirm if they were having another baby or not

Obviously I didn’t watch the live and I don’t even dislike amber but did she say why she doesn’t clean her house 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Don’t mean to be harsh but if my house was bogging and people slagged me off I would be mortified! I would just clean it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Megan & Billie live:

Wait what did I miss? They broke up again?

Obviously I didn’t watch the live and I don’t even dislike amber but did she say why she doesn’t clean her house 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Don’t mean to be harsh but if my house was bogging and people slagged me off I would be mortified! I would just clean it!
I'm glad somebody said it. I was about to reply and say "we only say her house is dirty because it is" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but even if Tel can’t read thats a pretty low and personal issue I wouldn’t want sharing online and I’m guessing somthing that’s quite embarassing for him.
sorry but if anyone does like Megan I don’t get why? She possibly used to be a nice girl but she has let loosing weight and the small bit of of fame go to her head she doesn’t come across as a nice girl at all just a superficial witch in my eyes like her £5 flash a fanny sister 🤢
I wanna 🤮 every time she posts about the bank account deal she’s advertising for like it’s her only means of income & day job. “Ask me something” then answers I’ll answer some of all the questions I keep getting in my dms about the account & how I saved so much $$....all the same tit she posts before 1,000 times over & again. Don’t even care to see her posts anymore bcuz it’s 95% that & 5% of a hip hop wanna b’s music with no followers of his own. What’s he got on her that she promotes him on the daily.... is it the 👃🏼He’s her connection or knows too much? Loved her the most b4 & now can’t stand her posts the more we see the real her

Reactions: 5
I wanna 🤮 every time she posts about the bank account deal she’s advertising for like it’s her only means of income & day job. “Ask me something” then answers I’ll answer some of all the questions I keep getting in my dms about the account & how I saved so much $$....all the same tit she posts before 1,000 times over & again. Don’t even care to see her posts anymore bcuz it’s 95% that & 5% of a hip hop wanna b’s music with no followers of his own. What’s he got on her that she promotes him on the daily.... is it the 👃🏼He’s her connection or knows too much? Loved her the most b4 & now can’t stand her posts the more we see the real her
I think she was in one of his videos, that's why she shares his music

Reactions: 1
I know I would just clean mine too, I would be mortified myself, but think it’s deeper than that. She said some days she can’t even face getting out of bed due to mental health, so I think she could have a touch of depression

Reactions: 7
Exactly, I didn't like that because my boyfriend is dyslexic and he sometimes asks me to spell words for him or read something out that he can't get. There's nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️
My bf is dyslexic too, he gets by fine the majority of the time... but will confirm how to spell some things. Even if my bf wasn't dyslexic, I would still find it cruel.

Reactions: 7
I really didn’t see the point of sassi and Ambers live.. it was literally just the Sassi show the whole time 🧐 Amber hardly got a word in edge ways she spoke abit about her kids and seemed to get a little upset about people saying about her house being a mess etc I actually really like Amber and think maybe her mental health effects her tidying her house tbf.. then Sassi was just making me cringe talking about Darren and his girlfriend an just acting over the top then she sat there eating I had to come of it 🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.