Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every time someone on here writes house as haaaase I absolutely die. So funny, literally just hear Joooord in my head. Also did she answer any questions about him in the youtube video? I really can't be bothered to sit and waste 15 minutes of my life watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
every time someone on here writes house as haaaase I absolutely die. So funny, literally just hear Joooord in my head. Also did she answer any questions about him in the youtube video? I really can't be bothered to sit and waste 15 minutes of my life watching it.
😂😂 Me too! ... and she talked in circles really, said they were back living together (don’t think they ever didn’t live together 🙄) and back ‘eating dinner together’ but didn’t answer directly 😅 Then was talking about how she wants another boy and a girl, just living in her usual dream land and in 5 years she wants a bigger house etc etc her usual materialistic bullshit

Reactions: 12
My fav Jord/Chloe moments will always be those first few seasons where every episode Chloe is hauranteed to say "I do everything you do NOTHING Jordan"

Like literally 5 minutes after he's walked in from a day at work. 😂😂😂😂😂 Im a single mum with no help, I know parenting a baby is hard and it's a full time gig. But I would neverrrrr have the audacity to tell a full time worker they do NOTHING 😂 He's the whole reason you're able to get a mortgage ya div, behave.

And when they went on holiday and she goes "you ruin eveRYTHINGGG" She's such a little brat 😂 Literally lives in cloud cuckoo. Talks about wanting to run her own business, I'd be shocked if she can run her own bath. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My fav Jord/Chloe moments will always be those first few seasons where every episode Chloe is hauranteed to say "I do everything you do NOTHING Jordan"

Like literally 5 minutes after he's walked in from a day at work. 😂😂😂😂😂 Im a single mum with no help, I know parenting a baby is hard and it's a full time gig. But I would neverrrrr have the audacity to tell a full time worker they do NOTHING 😂 He's the whole reason you're able to get a mortgage ya div, behave.

And when they went on holiday and she goes "you ruin eveRYTHINGGG" She's such a little brat 😂 Literally lives in cloud cuckoo. Talks about wanting to run her own business, I'd be shocked if she can run her own bath. 🙄
Honestly agree so much with you 😂😂 she’s always been a deluded brat

Reactions: 2
😂😂 Me too! ... and she talked in circles really, said they were back living together (don’t think they ever didn’t live together 🙄) and back ‘eating dinner together’ but didn’t answer directly 😅 Then was talking about how she wants another boy and a girl, just living in her usual dream land and in 5 years she wants a bigger house etc etc her usual materialistic bullshit
She wants a girl so she can buy pink, is it bad that I kinda hope she just has all boys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wants a girl so she can buy pink, is it bad that I kinda hope she just has all boys 😂
I hope the same 😂😂 It’s just the way she says things it’s always like she lives in a dream world 🥴 Children aren’t made to be accessories

• Haha
Ooo looks like Chlo and Jooooorrrd have swapped their haauussseee for a little sunshine.

Not like Notts has raging covid cases is it 🤣

• Haha
My boobs are the same, too big for my 5’1 frame and I’ve just spent 18 months breastfeeding😭 gone are the perky boobs I used to have 😂
Awrrr don’t worry darl 😩😂 I haven’t even got big boobs and they were never the same after breastfeeding, Miss my perky boobs and little nips 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Guarantee Chloe has snobby conversations with ‘jord’ slagging off the other girls “look at Megan’s kids sharing a room in a council flat” “asif Emma has to get taxis and her mummy hasn’t bought her a Mercedes” “look at the state of ambers haaaaaaase”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lord have mercy 🤦‍♀️ I think it’s totally fine to not be exclusive while dating, that’s actually the point of it— but if you’re going to plaster the other person and be super flirty on social media why act surprised people are wondering why he announced he was single....

The fact that you have to throw out there that you’re single gives off “I’m not satisfied with this person I’m seeing, I’m still available in case anyone’s wondering and would like to slide in my DMs or give it a go”

If he had said “Guys, relax we’re not official yet, we’re just dating” that would’ve been so much better, but whatever, Darren is still a man child with issues
Yeah I thought it was weird, if you’re just seeing someone and not official why would you post them all over social on dates etc it would just put other people off 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know anyone who does that

Why they taking the mick out of Tel on Live when Megan was with him not long ago🤣🤣

“He’s sleeping on his mums sofa that Megan paid for”

Now saying he can’t read and that he asks his friends before posting to make sure it makes sense as “he can’t read”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They're still live, I cant watch as I'm trying to get the baby to sleep, anyone any recap?

People are commenting on the live asking if it's true Megan does coke, also said something about her smoking in the car with her kids. I wasn't on for long. Missed them taking the piss out of tel, the pretty savage them saying all that that, wonder what's happened between them as they were together 2 days ago

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry but even if Tel can’t read thats a pretty low and personal issue I wouldn’t want sharing online and I’m guessing somthing that’s quite embarassing for him.
sorry but if anyone does like Megan I don’t get why? She possibly used to be a nice girl but she has let loosing weight and the small bit of of fame go to her head she doesn’t come across as a nice girl at all just a superficial witch in my eyes like her £5 flash a fanny sister 🤢

Reactions: 29
So Tel and Megan apparently split up because he was sexting other girls, (I’m sure there’s more reasons but that’s all she said) she said that Tilly has apparently been messaging all Megan’s friends that her and Tel slept together when he was with Megan and that she wants Megan to know because she deserves to know but Meg said Tilly hasn’t told her this despite not being blocked on Socials. (Megan didn’t mention the baby thats apparently Tels just that if it’s true Tilly needs to be messaging Megan not every one else and that she’s welcome to him if she wants someone who has been with so many other people)
She never even mentioned being with Tel the other week people were commenting it but her and Billie both ignored it. Don’t know why she got back with someone who was cheating on her and then went on live slagging him off for doing it when she’s the one who took him back? But anyway we move🤷🏻‍♀️ They are deffo not together anymore as her and Billie took the piss out of him because he can’t even afford to pay his phone bill and so said who would want a relationship with that plus said that apparently he asks his friends to proof read posts before he shares them as he can’t read. Tel is staying at his mums house on the sofa that Megan apparently brought her. Someone said that Tel was sexting her too and Billie said “well done it ain’t hard to have access to Tel’s penis”

Megan looks like a clown tho she was out on dates with him couple weeks ago but he’s apparently done all this crap to her and he’s this big slag who has no money and can’t read? (Bit of a low blow to use that against someone anyway) She even took Dulcie Christmas shopping with Tel so that’s so confusing for kids to have men in and out of there lives.

Her and Billie also spoke about Reanne for literally half the live. Loads of people asking if she’s pregnant blah blah. All Megan said was to go ask her yourself and that she isn’t gunna be the one to tell people if she is or if she isn’t. They addressed Reanne and Dylan’s split this and said that since that Billie has been civil with Dylan as long as he doesn’t mention “her” they are alright she’s trying to be mature for the kids apparently as it’s there dad after all. They both said at the mo they are ok with Reanne as Billie said “she hasn’t done anything to piss me off recently actually, yet anyway” and Megan said same. She’s blocked by Billie tho.

A girl who works in Asda said she served Reanne and Dylan and confirmed they were buying baby clothes so big hint she’s expecting and the fact Meg and Billie both kept saying “maybe she is maybe she isnt” it is most likely that she is which was obvs for ages. Megan asked people to stop bringing up Reanne as she wasn’t there to defend herself.

Megan said she didn’t want to say too much but next year she is going to be investing in her own property “hopefully” but that’s all she said she will say on that matter for now🤷🏻‍♀️

They both also said they would love a spot on gogglebox🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh and if you see “#suck ya mum” plastered on there socials it’s because Billie said she will follow everyone back who shares it on there stories and like all there pics🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.