Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised to hear Megan has had 2 c sections. I think there’s a limit on how many you can have, so she may need to rethink her plan of having loads of kids with different men. She’s done well to get her figure back though

Reactions: 5
I was surprised to hear Megan has had 2 c sections. I think there’s a limit on how many you can have, so she may need to rethink her plan of having loads of kids with different men. She’s done well to get her figure back though

Theres no limit to how many c sections you can have. The more you have the more you might possibly be at risk of something happening, but emergency c sections are the only way to get baby out safely so they have to take that risk. 2 is fine though. My friend has had 5 lol.

Like Megan I had an emergency section with my son as birth was awful, I would probably opt for a planned one next.

Reactions: 6
We'll all have to watch Chloes big Jordan reveal on YouTube.

Imagine using your cheating sloth bf to promote your channel ☻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had 2 c sections. One emergency, one planned. & they’ve already told me if I have another pregnancy then that will be a c section at 37 weeks too. I always thought there was a limit to 3 but like someone previously said if that’s the safest way they’re not gonna go against it

Reactions: 3
I saw that pic before and thought it was a finger lol

I honestly feel like she need thrush treatment , like seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t stop laughing thinking about sassi and Darren at the beginning everything was so chaotic 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chloe's latest story has finished me off 😂 😂
'You know when you're just feeling yourself? Fresh brows, fresh lashes, fresh tan'...Chloe, you do realise it's a filter right or do you use them so much you believe that's what you actually look like? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma looks like she’s moved into a nice apartment! V pleased for her and her babies, as her old place didn’t look too great

Reactions: 7
Chloe's latest story has finished me off 😂 😂
'You know when you're just feeling yourself? Fresh brows, fresh lashes, fresh tan'...Chloe, you do realise it's a filter right or do you use them so much you believe that's what you actually look like? 😂
Omg pleaseee I was just coming here to say this!!!😂😂 feeling yourself with a bloody filter on, 2020 is hitting hard

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holy bleeping chipolata
I couldn't screen shot it at the right moment (because I couldn't bring myself to watch it again) but she just sticks her tongue out and bobs her head around whilst this bloke is tugging away hahahaha. I kinda wanna know who the blokes are in her only fans videos. Dya reckon she advertises for it or has a regular bloke?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.