Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manley must not know about Tattle. Surely there's not a man on this earth swanning about acting like he's Leonardo DiCaprio when there's a forum full of people comparing him to a pickled onion corn snack. ☠
This has just killed me off 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gotta respect the confidence of our gal.. never in my life would I have the confidence to post snides as TERRIBLE and painfully as embarrassing as these and try and pretend they were legit.
Was it Megan who got the Chanel toilet seat? She can sit on there with them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That photo of Chloe got me fucked up. There's a single photo of me in labour. I was perched on the edge of the bed, mid surge, giving my ex a dirty look because he'd asked if I was "ok" whilst feeling like my cervix was about to fly out of my hole

And it literally looks like that photo of Chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omggg I don’t get billie at all. No, the average ‘slutty Susan‘ would not be fingering her fanny on her Instagram 😂 do onlyfans no one gives a tit, but keep it private and keep it where only subscribers can see it. When someone asked about her family seeing it, and she replied “my family wouldn’t sign up to see my content” they don’t have too, you give them enough free content on your Instagram and Twitter. Let’s hope billie doesn’t have a creepy uncle lester

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Billie is a clarty witch. I can smell the sti’s off her pics. She honestly is so revolting I can’t even put it in words. Put your manky minge away or at least keep it to only fans. Actual boke

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Billie is a dirty cow. And if you’re reading this big Billie big jaw then no I’m not jealous of you , you certainly couldn’t steal my man and you couldn’t turn me. I say this as it’s true. You are an absolute disgrace, put your arse hole away hen and have a bit of dignity.

I actually like women and Billie is at risk of turning me straight 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm bi sexual but she puts me off women lol. Honestly looks like she has a yeast infection.
I know she will say don't look the but it's on bloody Instagram mate lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf I don't blame Jordan at all for wanting to just chill a bit. He's very young to have the pressure of a mortgage etc on his shoulders and you don't need to have a big house and a mortgage etc to be a good parent. You can still have a relaxed, fun life when you've got kids.
This. It was clear he didn't want what she did. She pushed and pushed and he never spoke up. Eventually he lashed out in the form of cheating.

They're both as bad as each other. Anyone of their families could've told them to slow down but I think Chloes mum was just grateful not to have to deal with her anymore 🤣

Reactions: 11
I'm just watching Sassi's live and a few people were asking if she was still with Darren. She said can people stop asking, we all know what happened so lets just leave that there. I'm not giving these people anymore clout.

What the hell happened? 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm just watching Sassi's live and a few people were asking if she was still with Darren. She said can people stop asking, we all know what happened so lets just leave that there. I'm not giving these people anymore clout.

What the hell happened? 😂
Weren’t Sassi’s sisters running back to him and telling him all her business, cause didn’t one of them hit Sassi? There’s a live stream video and she had a black eye

Weren’t Sassi’s sisters running back to him and telling him all her business, cause didn’t one of them hit Sassi? There’s a live stream video and she had a black eye
They were running back telling him stuff, never heard about the black eye

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ffs, Billie has answered a question on Instagram about what size clothes she wears and she's like "a size 14 but sometimes get 16 so it's comfy". She is not a size 14 and there's nothing wrong with that at all but whyyy lie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t think there will be another series, Reanne said they’ve not even started filming for it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t think there will be another series, Reanne said they’ve not even started filming for it
Why would they be filming for it in a global pandemic? 🤔 I have a feeling there will be another season as the girls as 🤐 about some things 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why would they be filming in a global pandemic? 🤔 I have a feeling there will be another season as the girls as 🤐 about some things 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why would they be filming for it in a global pandemic? 🤔 I have a feeling there will be another season as the girls as 🤐 about some things 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because most new series are being filmed 🥴 the American one was?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.