Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With any luck if they do film a new series Reanne won't be in it. Her voice goes right through me!

Reactions: 16
I don’t think there will be another series, Reanne said they’ve not even started filming for it
I’m glad about this - they’re all starting to get a bit big for there boots . They need a bit more reality back in their lives . They aren’t anything to aspire to , yet they seem to think they are .

Reactions: 6
I’m glad about this - they’re all starting to get a bit big for there boots . They need a bit more reality back in their lives . They aren’t anything to aspire to , yet they seem to think they are .
Still better than the y&p lot!
Maybe Emma and Shannon will have to get jobs now they’re not relying on 2k every few months off MTV
WHAT Happened to sassis aesthetics business she did for 0 days?

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here!
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't understand how Sassi is able to do lip filler?
I've been getting lip filler for 6 years and I was under the impression that only a nurse practitioner or someone medically trained could administer it?

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here!
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't understand how Sassi is able to do lip filler?
I've been getting lip filler for 6 years and I was under the impression that only a nurse practitioner or someone medically trained could administer it?
You can train to do it with beauty/aesthetics courses. Same with the massive russian eyelashes and eyebrow tattooing. It's so dodgy and misleading how people say they're qualified but barely know anything about facial structure etc. I get my lips done too but the person is a qualified practising nurse as well as a beautician. She regularly posts about the major veins/arteries in the face (or whatever they are) and always has the dissolution product as a precaution which makes me feel safer.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
FC73ECCC-42D3-47D2-80BB-4DE697842125.png

I don’t understand why Megan is editing her photos (the blinds are wonky). She’s already a small girl...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why Megan is editing her photos (the blinds are wonky). She’s already a small girl...
Yep, dead giveaway. Just like Chloe’s cameltoe photo perched on her outdoor storage - the brickwork behind her was all wavy.

Randomly joined Sassi’s Insta live this morning. She was looking rough, prancing about in this weird loungewear bikini that looked like it was made of old-fashioned toilet seat cover material. She was also stuffing egg on toast into her gob like an animal - it was genuinely nauseating to watch...:sick:

Everyone on the Live kept asking about Darren (which she ignored) and about some “beef” between Amber and her sister(s)? Apparently Amber and one of Sassi’s sisters got into some online witch-fight - but they are all pals again now. She’s another no hoper, going nowhere - nothing’s changed.

Reactions: 10
Yep, dead giveaway. Just like Chloe’s cameltoe photo perched on her outdoor storage - the brickwork behind her was all wavy.

Randomly joined Sassi’s Insta live this morning. She was looking rough, prancing about in this weird loungewear bikini that looked like it was made of old-fashioned toilet seat cover material. She was also stuffing egg on toast into her gob like an animal - it was genuinely nauseating to watch...:sick:

Everyone on the Live kept asking about Darren (which she ignored) and about some “beef” between Amber and her sister(s)? Apparently Amber and one of Sassi’s sisters got into some online witch-fight - but they are all pals again now. She’s another no hoper, going nowhere - nothing’s changed.
I liked sassi on the show. When she was doing her plastering and stuff , she had something about her. Now she's just a clone of every other lip fills , lashed up slaggy photoed person on Instagram. I thought it was so pathetic when she started posing in her knickers wth stupid quotes cos Darren had a girlfriend. If your over him , then stop. You're showing yourself up.

Reactions: 18
I liked sassi on the show. When she was doing her plastering and stuff , she had something about her. Now she's just a clone of every other lip fills , lashed up slaggy photoed person on Instagram. I thought it was so pathetic when she started posing in her knickers wth stupid quotes cos Darren had a girlfriend. If your over him , then stop. You're showing yourself up.
Versace wallpaper when they were unemployed

*** sorry, meant they were selling drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Such a shame about Sassi-she had such a spirit, the over emotional shouting, her frankly bemused family in the tardis house, the wallpaper, Darren who is fit but god knows what they talked about, the ever changing job roles and of course the epic tantrum when she could not plaster a wall. She blew the others out of the park entertainment wise. Now she does not have the same spark.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Made me chuckle when someone made a comment about Sassi’s attitude and she said ‘white supremacy at its finest’ wow these guys will do anything to bring up the race card 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Made me chuckle when someone made a comment about Sassi’s attitude and she said ‘white supremacy at its finest’ wow these guys will do anything to bring up the race card 😅
Honestly nothing to do with her race! The girl went to anger management ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened in that live lol I only came on half way and everyone was saying don't be horrible to amber ? Confused lol

EXactly! No idea why she said that 😭
How pathetic 😂😂 bit racist to call someone a white supremacist for no reason ? She's fucked up. I honestly think Darren got out of a majorly toxic situation for him

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
View attachment 267070
Omg I didn't even notice the editing! How bad is that hahaha. Billies editing is hilarious the way she proper makes her waist look tiny.

Megan did actually reply to an insta message thing where someone said something about their eating disorder and Megan said she struggled with that too :s

Reactions: 3
Ffs, Billie has answered a question on Instagram about what size clothes she wears and she's like "a size 14 but sometimes get 16 so it's comfy". She is not a size 14 and there's nothing wrong with that at all but whyyy lie.
I am 14/116she looks bigger than me i have seen her in unit 7 when it was open and was certainly bigger than me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.