Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't screen shot it at the right moment (because I couldn't bring myself to watch it again) but she just sticks her tongue out and bobs her head around whilst this bloke is tugging away hahahaha. I kinda wanna know who the blokes are in her only fans videos. Dya reckon she advertises for it or has a regular bloke?
How is Megan not dying of embarrassment

Reactions: 10
I don't care how much OnlyFans pays you won't catch me sucking dick for my FAMILY to see. No way. Couldn't pay me all the money in the world to do that.

I don't care if people choose to do it, but promote it on your socials without showing the really explicit stuff to at least save your family from possibly seeing it!

Reactions: 25
I don't care how much OnlyFans pays you won't catch me sucking dick for my FAMILY to see. No way. Couldn't pay me all the money in the world to do that.

I don't care if people choose to do it, but promote it on your socials without showing the really explicit stuff to at least save your family from possibly seeing it!
Totally agree. I know people who do it , doesn't bother me at all. To have it on your Instagram and Twitter lik that though is vile. To have pics of your nieces and nephews and then next story is you fingering yourself , like are you even ok ? It's really vile and is help the kids where they are older and see it , or their mates show em.

Reactions: 22
I just don’t see how she can post the heavy filter one like it’s somewhat natural but then post what she actually looks like and they’re worlds apart? Whatever helps her sleep at night 🤷🏼‍♀️
She looks better in the second, what even is that first pic lol

Reactions: 9
I just don’t see how she can post the heavy filter one like it’s somewhat natural but then post what she actually looks like and they’re worlds apart? Whatever helps her sleep at night 🤷🏼‍♀️

Omg just came on here to post the exact pic. It's awful she looks like a cartoon! Why do they do this?! Another one guilty of very annoying selfies is Erin. Like what the hell is wanting a doughnut got to do with you posting a filtered pouting photo of yourself?

Attachments

• Haha
She looks like an umpa lumpa in the heavily filtered one 🤣

• Haha
Hahahahahaha why is she that colour 😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Omg just came on here to post the exact pic. It's awful she looks like a cartoon! Why do they do this?! Another one guilty of very annoying selfies is Erin. Like what the hell is wanting a doughnut got to do with you posting a filtered pouting photo of yourself?
Cause she’s desperate to look like Mia lol

Reactions: 18
I couldn't screen shot it at the right moment (because I couldn't bring myself to watch it again) but she just sticks her tongue out and bobs her head around whilst this bloke is tugging away hahahaha. I kinda wanna know who the blokes are in her only fans videos. Dya reckon she advertises for it or has a regular bloke?
I reckon she pays someone to model their chipolata

(also I swear there was a sausage emoji and now it’s disappeared? Day ruined).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor guy though, he must be fearing for his wee wang with her desperate Dan jaw round it .
She’s a clarty wee woman. She looks like she reeks of stale sex. Dirty stinking beast

I love Chloe but I think she needs to believe in herself more. She come across extremely confident but behind all that is a girl who is not confident at all.....hence the constant filters and body size changing. Chloe if you see this you are so naturally beautiful hun, you don’t need all those filters

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Catfish much!! The girl can wish she looks like that if makes her feel better🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
Chloe’s insta is seriously Just turning into a bloody shopping channel, selling absolute crap!

Reactions: 11
Erin doesn’t look anything like she did in the show that’s crazy.

Agree re Chloe it’s either time lapse cleaning or swipe ups

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.