Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did sassi afford her boob job? Will that have been from teen mum money? I didn’t think she would of made that much at the time

Reactions: 2
How did sassi afford her boob job? Will that have been from teen mum money? I didn’t think she would of made that much at the time
I found that strange, she went from end of the one series having to move in with her mum and crying constantly because she had to leave her house and was broke with no help from Darren.. then when the next series began she had her new lovely house (I’m guessing it was council or housing association?) and all of a sudden said she had saved loads of money and was getting a boob job 🙄

Reactions: 7
I found that strange, she went from end of the one series having to move in with her mum and crying constantly because she had to leave her house and was broke with no help from Darren.. then when the next series began she had her new lovely house (I’m guessing it was council or housing association?) and all of a sudden said she had saved loads of money and was getting a boob job 🙄
Yh she said she was in debt and on the breadline! Very bizarre

Reactions: 6
She lives not far from me, her house is housing association. God knows how she managed it the list to get on to that estate is never ending cause people very rarely move off it.

Reactions: 4
I bet if someone gifted Ste new teeth Amber would be with him.... someone please gift Ste new teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet if someone gifted Ste new teeth Amber would be with him.... someone please gift Ste new teeth!
Didn’t he get gifted or brought idk new veneer type things and amber kept taking the piss out of them and he didn’t wear them again since that

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Know it was mentioned the other day but they’ve started filming again for next series as saw Chloe filming!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.