Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is, she use to comment on the young and pregnant thread 🤣 her source is tattle 😂

Just to add, she hasn’t been active on that account for a few months but defo lurks with a new one 😂
Her spelling is brutal

View attachment 257473So it’s a toss up between Judas and Jehovah then 🤣
And let’s don’t forget she denied she was pregnant for months. I don’t understand all the secrecy around the new baby’s father, and now a guessing game about baby j🤷‍♀️ She screams attention seeking to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Her spelling is brutal

And let’s don’t forget she denied she was pregnant for months. I don’t understand all the secrecy around the new baby’s father, and now a guessing game about baby j🤷‍♀️ She screams attention seeking to me
Exactly! She’s a walking contradiction! She won’t reveal the dad because mtv have probably told her not to! Same way Chloe won’t admit she’s back with Jordan loool

Reactions: 10
It’s just to make drama for a new series. No one would talk about Chloe otherwise as she’s possibly the most boring person in the world.

Reactions: 15
If she has gone then it will be a blessing. Sick of scrolling through stories on my burna account in the morning and the first thing I see is her asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Billie is that you replying to teen mom talks 😂😭View attachment 257668
Maybe she wasn't wrong when she claimed - what was it? - people’s “mans” were buying, watching and wait for it...loving her OnlyFans. Maybe she was @ing Megan all along. Terrance you naughty boy.
Honestly if I was “tel” I wouldn’t even be arsed with the drama that comes with all of this, everytime they’re together someone is pregnant or he’s done something. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
0E8A9274-6BFD-45ED-8728-221775AABC62.jpeg
Bet Megan feels like a right idiot now, first the girl with the only fans and now this.

Reactions: 7
So, after watching Emma’s insta questions yesterday, I have a theory.... Emma said her 2nd baby name will be controversial & then in another question, she confirmed both babies will begin with letter J.... so I’m thinking she’s gonna call the new kid Jesus 😂🤔
I'm thinking Justice 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.