Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t mind Emma on the show, yeah her storyline was a bit boring compared to what has been shown, but she seemed nice. Although a bit naive and silly the way she fawned over a man that made it clear he didn’t want her or their baby.

however as per usual, Instagram as shown a completely different side to her. Why are some of them so different on tv and Instagram, surely they’d know people would see their true colours after?

Reactions: 6
I didn’t mind Emma on the show, yeah her storyline was a bit boring compared to what has been shown, but she seemed nice. Although a bit naive and silly the way she fawned over a man that made it clear he didn’t want her or their baby.

however as per usual, Instagram as shown a completely different side to her. Why are some of them so different on tv and Instagram, surely they’d know people would see their true colours after?
Same!! I quite liked her on the show then came Instagram 😳😳

Reactions: 4
So, after watching Emma’s insta questions yesterday, I have a theory.... Emma said her 2nd baby name will be controversial & then in another question, she confirmed both babies will begin with letter J.... so I’m thinking she’s gonna call the new kid Jesus 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So, after watching Emma’s insta questions yesterday, I have a theory.... Emma said her 2nd baby name will be controversial & then in another question, she confirmed both babies will begin with letter J.... so I’m thinking she’s gonna call the new kid Jesus 😂🤔
Oh my god, you might actually be right! I was sat thinking what name beginning with J could possibly be that controversial that you won’t tell anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, you might actually be right! I was sat thinking what name beginning with J could possibly be that controversial that you won’t tell anyone.
It has to be 😂😂 unless she’s gonna call him Judas, which would be even more controversial... but I think it’s deffo gonna be Jesus! She said she had to sit down and tell her family & explain her reasons behind it, so it has to be Jesus 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This has probs been spoken about loads but I’m late to these threads lol, is Megan a traveller? I don’t think she is but I’ve always wondered
They aren’t travellers, they are just chavs from the scummy part of Essex

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I thought this but then I thought perhaps it’s Jehovah.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I thought that too x

Omg love these ideas haha! I wondered if she might be naming the baby after the baby dad (if the baby dad isn't Nasseh)
I was thinking Nasseh, but she said they would both begin with J, so it can’t be that 😂 unless the new baby dad’s name begins with J ... but I have a feeling it’s Nasseh’s kid lol

Reactions: 2
Birmingham Nate , I'm from near emma and unless you're loaded the houses are old and run down.
Im only 5 minutes away from the retail park, not loaded & my house is nice 😂 Birmingham already has a tit rep, let’s not tarnish it anymore 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember when Mia put up a massive post about how she was going to start doing unfiltered/unflattering photos? Because she was getting so many messages about how perfect she was? Haven’t seen anything about it since...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs who’s been preeing tattle and telling Teen Mom talks about the Jesus name theory? 😂 I’m sure teen mom talks writes these questions to herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.