Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's trolling us all and the name isn't going to start with J at all. It's probably something really common like Ben or Daniel, she just wants to see how long we can go on about it for 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s a load of bullshit and she’s naming the baby Gary or Gertrude

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if I’ve missed something but is Chloe back with Jordan?? Because on Her insta I honestly believed she’d dumped him for good x

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if I’ve missed something but is Chloe back with Jordan?? Because on Her insta I honestly believed she’d dumped him for good x
Oh he’s there I’m sure of it. He won’t move out of that haaaase. No way. And she couldn’t stand for him to be with anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh he’s there I’m sure of it. He won’t move out of that haaaase. No way. And she couldn’t stand for him to be with anyone else.
It’s his haaaaaaaaase too don’t you know.. did you know they’ve got a mortgage too? They don’t mention it much

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She should 110% walk away from Jordan, duck the haaaaase, it's a new built it's worth duck all anyway. Let Jordan pay for it on his own see how he copes without Chloe and her income!

Absolutely hate the guy me, total waste of space!

Reactions: 26
It’s his haaaaaaaaase too don’t you know.. did you know they’ve got a mortgage too? They don’t mention it much
When she said how proud they were of themselves for all they had achieved at that age. Fair enough but the way she said it made me feel like she was proper judging everyone else for not doing the same as them (also they MUST have had financial support from parents to help with the deposit). I find it so uncomfortable seeing how spiteful Chloe could be to her mum, it was upsetting to watch at times.

Reactions: 10
Chloe showing off her new chest of drawers but really it's all about the Gucci and Jo Malone packaging sitting on the top.

Why do people do this?
Is it just strategically placed for the photo or do people genuinely use empty packaging as decor these days? 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chloe showing off her new chest of drawers but really it's all about the Gucci and Jo Malone packaging sitting on the top.

Why do people do this?
Is it just strategically placed for the photo or do people genuinely use empty packaging as decor these days? 😑
The way she was acting surprised and happy about what she got was so cringe. You could hear in her voice she didn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand keeping bags and boxes from expensive shops to use as decor. I think it looks really tacky 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 40
I don't understand keeping bags and boxes from expensive shops to use as decor. I think it looks really tacky 🤷‍♀️
It’s so tacky 😂😂 like do you think that’s a status symbol? Buying the same generic belt
Or candle like everyone else? Chloe is a high key chav

Reactions: 15
People who actually have money don’t need to show it, you find it’s the ones who buy it to impress others do that

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.