Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamaica? Is Emma not half Jamaican? Calling kids after locations is becoming more popular.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 257473So it’s a toss up between Judas and Jehovah then 🤣
I mean you can’t be too sure. She lied about being pregnant and then had to come out and say she was. So what’s the difference with her saying her baby won’t be called Jesus and then when it’s born it turns out it is Jesus 😭

What’s with all the attention seeking over a bloody baby name. Can’t help herself she needs the attention

Reactions: 10
I mean you can’t be too sure. She lied about being pregnant and then had to come out and say she was. So what’s the difference with her saying her baby won’t be called Jesus and then when it’s born it turns out it is Jesus 😭

What’s with all the attention seeking over a bloody baby name. Can’t help herself she needs the attention
It’s so obvious and not naming the father she’s trying to stay relevant

Reactions: 2
Or Jehovah! Translation for God. I think she said she likes the biblical names

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Bet she just names him John or something and it’s all a pile of BS. She’s sat her family down to break the news that it’s controversial because it’s regular.

John finch, telling ya 🤗

least us tattlers with no lives and nothing better to do bla bla bla have had a good time guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he’ll be called Jah, which is basically God in Rastafarianism. That would represent her Jamaican roots.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.