Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about copying Megan 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Petty betty much
I wouldn’t say copying those two girls are probably like sisters and want to do the same things. Most kids the same age do the same things , dancing, football etc

Pity Megan wouldn’t copy reanne and keep her house clean

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah, but we don’t know who the dad is so it could be mubbles child. I’m guessing it’ll remain a secret until MTV air it so they get more viewers.
Have you seen what she's been saying about not revealing the baby's name as it's "controversial"?? I'm baffled by people on her story saying that she's really mature as well.

Reactions: 4
Just seen Megan on Tels snapchat. Sad really she shines so much better without a man I think

Reactions: 6
I’m actually happy they’re back together 😂 butttttt I am curious what all that pregnancy drama was all about.. clearly no one is preg 😂

Reactions: 10
This has probs been spoken about loads but I’m late to these threads lol, is Megan a traveller? I don’t think she is but I’ve always wondered

I wonder what the question was 🤔

to be fair to Emma although some of her answers were unbearable and boring to read atleast she answers lots of them unlike Megan who just replies to the ‘babe, your glow up though 😍’ or ‘you’re my fav teen mum’ 😴😴

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This has probs been spoken about loads but I’m late to these threads lol, is Megan a traveller? I don’t think she is but I’ve always wondered
No neither her or Dylan’s families are travellers they just liked living in caravans in the first series or so

Reactions: 7
No neither her or Dylan’s families are travellers they just liked living in caravans in the first series or so
I’ve literally just binge watched season 1 tonight and I completely forgot about the fact she naively bought a horse, kept it in Dylan’s parents garden then admitted she was scared to go near it and didn’t have a clue how to look after it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve literally just binge watched season 1 tonight and I completely forgot about the fact she naively bought a horse, kept it in Dylan’s parents garden then admitted she was scared to go near it and didn’t have a clue how to look after it 🤦🏼‍♀️
They both are very compulsive aren’t they 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ absolute stupidity.. sure at the time they struggled to even look after themselves let alone pay for a horse 😂 they seem to do the same with other animals too 😔

Reactions: 10
They both are very compulsive aren’t they 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ absolute stupidity.. sure at the time they struggled to even look after themselves let alone pay for a horse 😂 they seem to do the same with other animals too 😔
I think Megan’s very unhappy and buys things/gets pregnant thinking that’ll make her feel good but it doesn’t

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.