Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the problem with Megan is she’s never been in a good relationship. Her first boyfriend was Dylan I’m sure she said that in the first ep.

Reactions: 2
I remember saying before on here how for a ‘clean freak’ her kitchen gets in a disgusting state and someone came for me and tried to say that was normal 😂
Seriously? It's definitely definitely not normal. If it is, then I'm an obsessive cleaner because to me, that photo she put up yesterday was grim

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New to this thread and I’m on series 5.

This might be judgemental and controversial but Ambers house is so messy and her parenting skills make me feel that’s why Brooklyn was not speaking until after he was 2, having tantrums and not sleeping. And not sure what age he was in this series but he’s still in nappy’s? I have never seen her have a conversation with him. All she does is whinge about Ste.

I don’t like Darren and I don’t think he had any respect for Sassi but I don’t think she dealt with things very well and why did they spent £2000 on decorating that house, was it necessary when it was a private let? Also how many holidays did they go on...?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

This might be judgemental and controversial but Ambers house is so messy and her parenting skills make me feel that’s why Brooklyn was not speaking until after he was 2, having tantrums and not sleeping. And not sure what age he was in this series but he’s still in nappy’s? I have never seen her have a conversation with him. All she does is whinge about Ste.

I don’t like Darren and I don’t think he had any respect for Sassi but I don’t think she dealt with things very well and why did they spent £2000 on decorating that house, was it necessary when it was a private let? Also how many holidays did they go on...?
In my opinion you've hit the nail on the head! I always found Amber's house to be a bit gross. And I agree with what you've said about Sassi and Darren spending all that money!
I must admit though, I used to find Sassi hilarious "Darrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeen, I luv you from the bottom of my heaaaaaaaart"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Re watching teen mum from the beginning, manley’s infuriating I seriously don’t know how he gets girlfriends completely emotionless and manipulating so interesting to see them all again from the beginning

Reactions: 15

They spent about 3 times the rent (I think it was around 600 pounds per month?) on decorating the house. Seems excessive when they were worried about being able to pay the rent. Then there was the new bed fiasco. "It's not the right bed, boss". I wonder if that bed made it to her new flat in season 6?

I'm watching the end of season 4. Still can't give over Sassi's wedding I mean communion dress lol.

I like seeing the differences though between the UK and America. In the UK it looks like wallpaper and wallpaper shops are still going strong. In America wallpaper has seemed to almost disappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They spent about 3 times the rent (I think it was around 600 pounds per month?) on decorating the house. Seems excessive when they were worried about being able to pay the rent. Then there was the new bed fiasco. "It's not the right bed, boss". I wonder if that bed made it to her new flat in season 6?

I like seeing the differences though between the UK and America. In the UK it looks like wallpaper and wallpaper shops are still going strong. In America wallpaper has seemed to almost disappear.
I cringed everytime she said "boss". She just kept saying it. It's the type of thing one of the lads down the pub would come out with to a friend, not something a female would generally say (not where I'm from anyway!), I hate when females speak like blokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember saying before on here how for a ‘clean freak’ her kitchen gets in a disgusting state and someone came for me and tried to say that was normal 😂

Lol who the duck thought that was normal? She has one kid and a man baby. I have an 18 month old, look after 2 little boys at my house too and my bf is here. My kitchen wouldn't get like that, if I left it all week.

Reactions: 7
It’s Jordan most likely making all the mess at chloes. Always complaining about “doing the pots”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cringed everytime she said "boss". She just kept saying it. It's the type of thing one of the lads down the pub would come out with to a friend, not something a female would generally say (not where I'm from anyway!), I hate when females speak like blokes.
The boss thing cracked me up 😂😂 it's the wrong bed boss! I wanted the other chavvy bed not this one one. And the bleeping Versace wallpaper from the knock off shop....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thinks she’s having a boy too, she answered on her Q&A saying she’s happy with the gender but her friend wanted her to have the opposite. It’s probably another boy if she’s having to reassure people she’s happy because people would usually assume you’d be disappointed to have the same gender again (or maybe I’m just over analysing 😂😂)

Reactions: 4
Gave up reading Emma’s q&a mainly because I don’t speak chav. Why can’t people just type properly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am watching series 6.

Brooklyn has turned 4 and still in nappy’s and has a dummy in his mouth.

I don’t know why I find Amber and Ste’s parenting so shocking.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.