Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always hope there is another season. The UK version gives me so much life! haha. I tried watching some of the recent Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2 episodes and I'm over all of them. They're nearing 30 and the kids are 10 years old now. I did hear that MTV is bringing back 16&P in America. I wouldn't mind Teen Mom OG/2 ending but give me the UK version for a few more seasons please!

About the girls and new(er) cars. Is financing a big thing in the UK? In America financing for a car is normal whether it's a new car or even a used one. However, we have a lot of shady car lots where the interest rate for car loans are ridiculous especially for people with little or no credit history. I remember in an earlier season when Dylan showed up in his blue BMW. Billie and Megan's mom had a conversation about it and said he had to have financed it, it was a poor decision, etc. I don't disagree with them. Do most people save up and try to buy a used car in full? I know manual transmission cars are standard over there and those are always a bit cheaper at least in America. Sorry for the novel of questions lol. Really just curious if car payments are as expensive over there as they can be here.

Loads finance their cars, I think they were more concerned about the amount,he would have to pay monthly. As it was a fairly expensive car and he already, was spending like mad before that

Reactions: 1
I always hope there is another season. The UK version gives me so much life! haha. I tried watching some of the recent Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2 episodes and I'm over all of them. They're nearing 30 and the kids are 10 years old now. I did hear that MTV is bringing back 16&P in America. I wouldn't mind Teen Mom OG/2 ending but give me the UK version for a few more seasons please!

About the girls and new(er) cars. Is financing a big thing in the UK? In America financing for a car is normal whether it's a new car or even a used one. However, we have a lot of shady car lots where the interest rate for car loans are ridiculous especially for people with little or no credit history. I remember in an earlier season when Dylan showed up in his blue BMW. Billie and Megan's mom had a conversation about it and said he had to have financed it, it was a poor decision, etc. I don't disagree with them. Do most people save up and try to buy a used car in full? I know manual transmission cars are standard over there and those are always a bit cheaper at least in America. Sorry for the novel of questions lol. Really just curious if car payments are as expensive over there as they can be here.
I think financing is fairly common here, I mean I'm not a teen mum but I'm in my 20's and my used car (2014 plate) is financed. A lot of my friends have financed cars too. I think Megan's Mum was more referring to the fact that Megan and Dylan were not in a stable position so financing may not have been great for them as they might struggle to meet the monthly repayments. Financing is common here though.

Reactions: 2
I'm convinced she just pulls things out of a cupboard just to take a pic. It's crazy to me that she always seems to be cleaning it, yet it can get that messy within a day lol.
She must do, I’ve got 3 kids and one boyfriend who’s like a kid and I don’t have that much mess...

Reactions: 3
View attachment 253661Looks like they are back together 👀
I came here to post this too😂 I hope they are back together, they seem really good when he’s not being a witch about his clothes being hung. Hopefully he’s got his finger out now and is helping Megan sort the stuff he’s moaning about rather than just throwing his dummy out.

Reactions: 10
Annoying she's turned off the comments as that's the sort of post you'd get the juicy gossip 😂😂😂 wonder how long they will last this time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just saw all this too... ffs, why are they all on/off/on/off?? It’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
Annoying she's turned off the comments as that's the sort of post you'd get the juicy gossip 😂😂😂 wonder how long they will last this time
They were on at first. And loads of people were like “oh are you back together” she’s probably fed up of reading it, especially as I think it was an ad lol

Reactions: 2
They were on at first. And loads of people were like “oh are you back together” she’s probably fed up of reading it, especially as I think it was an ad lol
She should be glad of the engagement on her AD post 😂 not that she's marked it correctly, such a boss business babe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't be the only one laughing about Megan and Tel being back together? It was only a week ago she was posting about how she had realised her self worth and insinuating he was controlling and treated her like tit 🙄. I think it's a shame really, she shines best when she's on her own and I think a bit of time to realise that and find a decent MAN would compliment her life.

Bet Billie isn't pleased 😂

Reactions: 19
I can't be the only one laughing about Megan and Tel being back together? It was only a week ago she was posting about how she had realised her self worth and insinuating he was controlling and treated her like tit 🙄. I think it's a shame really, she shines best when she's on her own and I think a bit of time to realise that and find a decent MAN would compliment her life.

Agreed. I hope she’s not back with him. I hate how nasty he got the last time they broke up and tried to fuel a lot of rumors and was being petty online. At least when Dylan cheats and breaks up with Reeane he just deletes pics 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think Megan is one of those girls that just HAS to be in a relationship. Nothing majorly wrong with that if that’s who you are, but she’ll settle for any guy just so she doesn’t have to be on her own. I mean, Tel is a man baby so for Megan to be with him is strange. He’s not exactly a keeper.

it’s a shame because she seems to try and want to be a strong person, but I get the impression she doesn’t like her own company. She’s very co-dependant. I think that’s why she tries too hard to push the image she’s “an independent strong woman”

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.