Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not attacking Chloe because I like her but I do wish that she wouldn’t so obviously photoshop herself when her figure is fine as it is 😢
Omg the legs.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the photoshopping is honestly hilarious... if she wants to be that size work for it.

Reactions: 7
Notice how Chloe is all for Jordan atm went from posting nothing of him at all to suddenly so many pics of them. Trying to get this power couple narrative going but I really ain’t falling for it 😭 now she’s got much more confidence I really wish she would move on and find someone older

Reactions: 17
It's the camel toe and the tight top for me
I wish Chloe would realise she’s the only one who sees the size of her clothes. She’s got a banging figure, I just wish she’d size up and stop wearing things that make her fanny lips exist in different postcodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Chloes looking great, no need to photoshop. Not buying the perfect family though. We’ve all seen what he’s like. Not convincing anyone

Reactions: 13
It's the camel toe and the tight top for me
I wonder if it’s been sent to her in a certain size and she’s being paid to wear it, she might of told them she’s a smaller size than she is and that’s why all the clothes are too small x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish Chloe would realise she’s the only one who sees the size of her clothes. She’s got a banging figure, I just wish she’d size up and stop wearing things that make her fanny lips exist in different postcodes.
Exactly, wearing clothes that are too small makes you look bigger

Reactions: 8
She doesnt dress for her figure though. She dresses for a figurine Mia... but if she wore clothes her size she would look so much better. Like we have said if she just wore clothes that fit it's only her that knows the size but this size 8 business is a load of rubbish. Like KHM with a size small zara 🤣

Reactions: 9
They've all been hinting at something lately but I get the impression it's not another series as much as we would love it.

I live near whitby where chloe was on holiday I should have popped down seen if there was cameras following her 😅

Reactions: 6
I’m all for bonding with ur children and going on adventures, I am extremely close with my daughter and like nice places too but Mia sat in a ‘bar and grill’ at 8pm-9pm with her daughter on her second cocktail (that she’s uploaded) doesn’t sit well with me 🤣

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.