Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess with her IG stories today that Ree has confirmed her and Dylan are no longer together (although they are good terms)
Don't think we will find out what actually happened though since she called everyone nosey for asking 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's hope she just sticks to co parenting!.. I honestly think Dylan caused the most tit between Megan and reanne! Going back n forth most probably talking tit and repeating conversations!..

Reactions: 13
I’ve always liked Ree-Ann, she looks well and seems much happier.

Reactions: 6
Had a quick nosey on Megan’s “aesthetics” page and Christ, this looks like the girl has been tortured. Can’t say I’ve had lip fillers or those kind of brows but this poor lass looks like she’s been dug up. And wtf is with the eyelash coming out of her eye?! 😂😂😂
5CED73E4-F861-4CE5-9A0C-4F0CF40CC7ED.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I guess with her IG stories today that Ree has confirmed her and Dylan are no longer together (although they are good terms)
I wondered why Reeane was not following Dylan up on insta but then again Dylan is barely active so didn't really think to much into it. Also why does Dylan page have all his children in his bio except his daughter Francesca.

Reactions: 5
Had a quick nosey on Megan’s “aesthetics” page and Christ, this looks like the girl has been tortured. Can’t say I’ve had lip fillers or those kind of brows but this poor lass looks like she’s been dug up. And wtf is with the eyelash coming out of her eye?! 😂😂😂View attachment 690969
What in the actual duck are those eyebrows 😭

I’m not attacking Chloe because I like her but I do wish that she wouldn’t so obviously photoshop herself when her figure is fine as it is 😢
The other leg is even worse, just above the knee.

She looks great, and I bet if she posted the unedited photo then people wouldn't even notice the difference either. One good thing about Chloe is that she knows her angles, she just needs confidence to post it without editing

Didn’t honestly think she’d photoshopped that one tbh especially the top as it’s quite baggy

Reactions: 3
I think she has def lost weight and looks much more confident lately but the editing needs to stop and she’s still wearing clothes too small. Everytime she has jeans/shorts on she’s got a cameltoe I’m fed up of seeing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.