Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Ffs says all this then says she isn’t telling people not to use it.. sounds like you are 😅😂 bet she has a baby soon as her jailbird lover gets out
I never post On this thread, sometimes browse when I dip in and out of the girls profiles but never really follow.

That answer literally made me laugh out loud, "fills your body with shit that shouldn't be in it".... litrally 4 stories before that she promoting lip fillers!!
Oh the irony 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Well I wasn’t expecting Shannon to be the one responsible for livening this thread up again

• Haha
Reactions: 41

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I don't think she's slim? And she's had a liposuction so that's why her stomach area etc is flat if that's what you mean
You don't think she's slim?? Christ, you'd think I was a whale if you saw me then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think Mia is really slim!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jennytea

VIP Member
I don’t know if this means I’m failing or acing parenting .. my daughter just asked me to put on that show I used to watch .. I didn’t know what she was talking about until she said the one with the girl who used to go ‘I love you from the bottom of my hearttt Darren’ 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chloe is on about her YouTube vlogging .. don’t think she’s gone away to film for a show .. her and Jordan have probably gone somewhere together so they can have their one missionary position shag a year xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Jennytea

VIP Member
I gotta be fair Ree-aNNnnEee really needs to give up this people are jealous of me thing. She comes across as rough, she’s only 22 with 3 kids by two diff dads, never had a job and is on and off with someone who looks like he doesn’t even have a wash 😴 this whole idea of girls being ‘boss bitches’ and being ‘lit’ cause they have some botched lip filler and fake blinged up Chanel tea coasters needs to stop

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Rose94

VIP Member
I really don’t think another baby is the right thing for Shannon 🤦🏼‍♀️ She very clearly doesn’t handle the stress of motherhood well (constantly messy house, always overwhelmed and stressed etc..) I just hope this new partner isn’t an emotionally abusive narc like Charlie was

Reactions: 38

DRESlife

I can’t believe no-one has said about Amber’s ‘I L-O-V-E love you’
🤣🤣
Everytime he got a girlfriend, Amber was madly in love with him. He’d end it with said girl and Amber would be like ‘I actually hate you, Ste’

Also when she made up a boyfriend.
Amber is TV gold. I actually unfollowed her on Instagram ages ago. This reminiscing might have just earned her a follower back 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

00lkj99

Had a quick nosey on Megan’s “aesthetics” page and Christ, this looks like the girl has been tortured. Can’t say I’ve had lip fillers or those kind of brows but this poor lass looks like she’s been dug up. And wtf is with the eyelash coming out of her eye?! 😂😂😂
5CED73E4-F861-4CE5-9A0C-4F0CF40CC7ED.png

• Wow
  • Haha

leon19

Shes what 20/21 years old was already a single mum to 2 young children and then gets pregnant within 5 minutes with a new guy. Wow first of all does she not have any ambitions? Secondly she was on her own with 2 kids wouldn't you seriously wait and get to know someone for a few years atleast to know if they will stick around before getting pregnant again with a guy she barely knows. Getting pregnant very quickly with someone rarely works out. She'll be complaining in a year how hard life is being a single mum of 3 and all we can say is she's brought it on herself

Reactions: 37