Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever people think about Chloe you can’t deny she’s looking good and healthy at the moment

Reactions: 35
Whatever people think about Chloe you can’t deny she’s looking good and healthy at the moment
She looks good and healthy but honestly I hope she doesn’t live day to day with paranoia over Jordan possibly cheating again behind her back no one deserves day to day with that on their mind I know it’s her decision to stick by his side

Reactions: 14
Anyone think it's mad how well off mias family seem and she lived with Maggie and then a tiny little flat. Not saying they should pay for her but I dunno just seems unusual if that makes sense

Reactions: 27
Anyone think it's mad how well off mias family seem and she lived with Maggie and then a tiny little flat. Not saying they should pay for her but I dunno just seems unusual if that makes sense
All I can think of is they probably have her a choice stick to living with them without space raider or play happy families living with Maggie. I don’t know about know but maybe Mia is just one of those determined people wanting to prove she can do stuff and not rely on family

Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same thing, her family do seem really well off but she does seem the type to want to do things for herself.
When Mia got that first flat with Manley it was a bit of a dive wasn’t it, but as soon as she was rid of him she moved in to that one she’s in now, which I think seems a whole lot nicer.
Actually as soon as she was free of Manley her whole life seemed to get a whole lot better.

Reactions: 23
I was thinking the same thing, her family do seem really well off but she does seem the type to want to do things for herself.
When Mia got that first flat with Manley it was a bit of a dive wasn’t it, but as soon as she was rid of him she moved in to that one she’s in now, which I think seems a whole lot nicer.
Actually as soon as she was free of Manley her whole life seemed to get a whole lot better.
She was slumming it when with Manky.

Reactions: 10
Wonder what was said as I don't see nothing negative must of blocked and deleted 🤣
Understand it’s her choice but even though the show showed Jordan cheated once I’m sure a number of people know he did it more than once and I’m sure she would of expected getting hate. People don’t forget a cheat

Reactions: 11
Understand it’s her choice but even though the show showed Jordan cheated once I’m sure a number of people know he did it more than once and I’m sure she would of expected getting hate. People don’t forget a cheat
From what I gathered in Chloe's teen mom story episode Jordan's own brother implied that he would do it again. His brother said he had done similar things in a relationship and was taken back when he shouldn't have been. He said Chloe should not have taken Jordan back for the same reason. I know Jordan's mum didn't want to say anything about it but when your own brother calls you out that is saying something.

It couldn't be me. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing he's still downstairs playing FIFA and on his phone until god knows when. How many times did we see Chloe trying to interact with Jordan while he was on the playstation? She couldn't get his attention. We know what did get his attention though and it wasn't Chloe.

Reactions: 24
Unpopular opinion but I think everyone needs to move on from the cheating thing its old news now and clearly they are Still together so don't know why people feel the need to keep commenting on her pics about it. Yeah it's crap what he did but how can they move on if other people don't, could have done a lot worse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
From what I gathered in Chloe's teen mom story episode Jordan's own brother implied that he would do it again. His brother said he had done similar things in a relationship and was taken back when he shouldn't have been. He said Chloe should not have taken Jordan back for the same reason. I know Jordan's mum didn't want to say anything about it but when your own brother calls you out that is saying something.

It couldn't be me. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing he's still downstairs playing FIFA and on his phone until god knows when. How many times did we see Chloe trying to interact with Jordan while he was on the playstation? She couldn't get his attention. We know what did get his attention though and it wasn't Chloe.
Thing is Jordan was a lot sneakier doing it the second time round chloe only found out the second time due to the girl plastering it all over Twitter and Jordan was clever enough to tell her he was from Teen Mom UK.
So it wouldn’t surprise me if he was still doing it behind chloes back but this time not mentioning teen mom. Like he knows if he does it it’ll just be a slap on the wrist,a Week sleeping on the couch or less depending on if chloes feeling getting jiggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion but I think everyone needs to move on from the cheating thing its old news now and clearly they are Still together so don't know why people feel the need to keep commenting on her pics about it. Yeah it's crap what he did but how can they move on if other people don't, could have done a lot worse.
It's clear that Chloe and Jordan have moved on. Unfortunately it lives on due to it being on tv. It could be why people keep bringing it up. Maybe they're watching it for the first time or re-watching it over lockdown(s) and didn't know they're still together in the current day. Same thing with Megan if people go on her page expecting to see Tel and instead see her pixelated boyfriend.

On a side note I kind of envy people who are watching Teen Mum UK for the first time. The things they're going to see 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's clear that Chloe and Jordan have moved on. Unfortunately it lives on due to it being on tv. It could be why people keep bringing it up. Maybe they're watching it for the first time or re-watching it over lockdown(s) and didn't know they're still together in the current day. Same thing with Megan if people go on her page expecting to see Tel and instead see her pixelated boyfriend.

On a side note I kind of envy people who are watching Teen Mum UK for the first time. The things they're going to see 😂
I only watched it for the first time around 4 months ago and I was just like jesuussssss why haven’t I seen this before😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep I agree she chose to move on and stay with him, yes we all might think it’s stupid and why would you but it’s her decision x

Reactions: 6
MTV should definitely do a new series of Teen Mum UK but get a whole new cast of girls. Mix it up a bit.. BRING US THE DRAMZ 😂

Reactions: 11
If you’re gonna stay with a cheater then you’re gonna have to get used to people bringing it up al the time, especially when you’re in the public eye 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.