Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird to me that there is people who haven’t watched or don’t like other series in the franchise! I’m not a massive reality tv lover especially now it’s all staged but I’ve seen every episode of every series from 16 & pregnant, y&p and all the teen moms USA and uk. I need a hobby 🤣 I used to love the USA one to see their different way of life

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s weird to me that there is people who haven’t watched or don’t like other series in the franchise! I’m not a massive reality tv lover especially now it’s all staged but I’ve seen every episode of every series from 16 & pregnant, y&p and all the teen moms USA and uk. I need a hobby 🤣 I used to love the USA one to see their different way of life
I’m the same! I’ve seen them all from 16&pregnant! And I’m pretty sure it was you that sent me to the y&p episodes! Teen mom og seems more staged now and they’re not allowed to mention certain situations or people🙄🥱 also Chey was just irrelevant to put on it!

Reactions: 4
I’m the same! I’ve seen them all from 16&pregnant! And I’m pretty sure it was you that sent me to the y&p episodes! Teen mom og seems more staged now and they’re not allowed to mention certain situations or people🙄🥱 also Chey was just irrelevant to put on it!
Agree, they are just trying to drag it out now. If miss it if it wasn’t on though as none of the USA girls post much. Think I’ve commented this on the wrong thread as it’s uk sorry guys I get mixed up between threads 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah TM2 is great, the earlier stuff is brilliant with Jenelle 🤣

One of the UK girls' Mum said in the very first promo interviews for it that it would 'open so many doors' for her daughter etc like it did the US. To be honest, I'd rather watch the Amercian trashy families. Can't wait for the new Y&P starting soon!
My god, If only I could give you access to the facebook fights in my hometown. Trashy American Family's Finest.

Did someone say when Megan's man gets out of the clink? Do you think she will keep posting photos with him blurred out? I've always found her and Ree-Ane and crew the most entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Cole from teen mom 2 , sorry but I really didn't like chelseas outfit she had on yesterday on the pic he posted
I don’t follow him because I think he’s gross!! 🤣

Do u know what I have never actually watched the teen mom 2 although watched one of the teen mom but definitely don't think it was two. I was actually saying now that Bar & Ashley has moved over onto that programme i was gonna watch and skip until their parts so I may awell give it a try

Did you watch the trailer for Y&P with stephan mom & Kayla Stephan mom is a deadbeat grandma just like her deadbeat son 😂
I really like Kayla! Can’t wait to see Stephan and his mom get some heat this season. Absolute arses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if it has been asked! But what American ones do you recommend for a watch? Currently stuck in hospital with preeclampsia 👎and would LOVE a binge watch of something!

Sorry if it has been asked! But what American ones do you recommend for a watch? Currently stuck in hospital with preeclampsia 👎and would LOVE a binge watch of something!
Teen mom 2 and teen mom young and pregnant. Teen mom 2 has been on for years though so will take ages , tmyp is only a few series but quite alot of good drama

Get well soon!! X

Reactions: 3
teen mom 2, first 2 seasons on Netflix or on the sky go app. Hope everything goes well with the rest of your pregnancy x

16 & pregnant are the stand alone ones which include the originals from tm as well. Hope you are ok 🙏🏻😊

Chloe’s latest post.. why is she preaching confidence and then still editing her photos 😫😫😫
You can literally see how bent the curtain is ffs even the pillow looks an abnormal shape 😭 and the pants are digging into her needs a size up . If you’re going to do a real post actually have it be real ffs

Reactions: 12
That’s bad that like I can’t imagine uploading my body to 1000s of followers but if you do then be truthful

The comments are sickening half the people know she’s photoshopped it yet encourage it. She would get the same encouragement if she never photoshopped and real women would feel empowered. Sad bleeping situation

Reactions: 7
You can literally see how bent the curtain is ffs even the pillow looks an abnormal shape 😭 and the pants are digging into her needs a size up . If you’re going to do a real post actually have it be real ffs
First thing I noticed was the pattern in the curtain being all bent 😫 Everyone is commenting on how great she looks and how much weight she’s lost etc 😫 I feel like it’s just lying to her followers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
First thing I noticed was the pattern in the curtain being all bent 😫 Everyone is commenting on how great she looks and how much weight she’s lost etc 😫 I feel like it’s just lying to her followers 🤷🏼‍♀️
And everyone saying how great she looks because she’s lost weight are making the problem worse because she must think she has to stick to the editing to get likes and attention , she would get just as many by being real

Reactions: 12
I think the real Chloe we see on tv is actually stunning. I hate that she’s editing her photos so much, I don’t get how they think no one will notice? The curtain is soo obvious how does she not see it?

Reactions: 9
I think it’s really sad Chloe even feels the need to edit her photos. She’s got a lovely figure!

Reactions: 10
I can’t say I’ve watched any of the American ones just the teen mom uk and teen mom uk y & p one. I can’t stand watching the American shows I’ve tried and couldn’t get into them lol don’t know if it’s the accent or what 😂😂

Darrens insta story, I swear he’s in Sassi’s house and there’s cameras all set up! New series pending?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.