Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well im pro vax but will say maybe she would have been just as poorly however she may have not been Nd also not so easily passing it on. Personally due to masks and being more aware of hygiene I haven’t had illness for almost 18 months I’ll stay with that. For me I think people should not be definitive in their decisions. Just let people decide themselves. Really disappointed that Shannon put that out there
Another one lip fillers but anti vax?!?! It's laughable 🤣 , I bet she gets loads of messages telling her too but will ignore and block because she hasn't got a come back

Reactions: 17
Another one lip fillers but anti vax?!?! It's laughable 🤣 , I bet she gets loads of messages telling her too but will ignore and block because she hasn't got a come back
Exactly these girls are pumping all sorts into their faces by people who aren’t fully approved! Yet won’t have the vax. I’m supportive of people who don’t want it if they are wary but if you pump tit into your body till your lips look like blow up Lilos then?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why do people like Shannon, apologise for being “absent” on Instagram .. like who cares?? Also, her lips look awful 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Amber bleeping off some where else, leaving her mum to travel home with the kids and probably all the washing 😔😔 i mean why leave your mum to travel home alone with your kids.... bloody tight drive home too
It'll be an awful drive back from Cornwall to Blackpool as well , miles away

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh when someone asked if she liked the south west and she was like “i dunno is that where I’ve just been?”

amber hun it didn’t take a genius to know you’ve just been about as south west as you can get in the uk ffs 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Made me laugh when someone asked if she liked the south west and she was like “i dunno is that where I’ve just been?”

amber hun it didn’t take a genius to know you’ve just been about as south west as you can get in the uk ffs 🤣
I thought that or at least Google it before you answer 🤣 shes being honest though I suppose I do love ambers doesn't give a tit attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not amber recommending Blackpool as a holiday destinations for families 😂😂😂. I love a day out in Blackpool but it’s a no from me for a holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs says all this then says she isn’t telling people not to use it.. sounds like you are 😅😂 bet she has a baby soon as her jailbird lover gets out
Oh the irony that she pumps fillers into her face 🤦😂😭

Not amber recommending Blackpool as a holiday destinations for families 😂😂😂. I love a day out in Blackpool but it’s a no from me for a holiday 😂
A night out and an overnight stay was bad enough 😂 my grandma lives in cleveleys and loves it bless her

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was just nosing at Megans work.. the migration is so bad . You can literally see the fresh needle marks where she injects outside the lip line . Am I right in thinking that it should not be injected anywhere other that inside the lip line 😳

Reactions: 7
I was just nosing at Megans work.. the migration is so bad . You can literally see the fresh needle marks where she injects outside the lip line . Am I right in thinking that it should not be injected anywhere other that inside the lip line 😳
Just stalked Megan’s Instagram, I didn’t know she was “qualified” in feather brows (whatever the duck that is… let’s just call it what it is, microblading).

sis you need a refund, your technique is absolute shite. Thank god she’s not had any real clients since her training cos that tit will heal blurry to hell if the retention even holds.

why do people let her loose on their face? 😩

Reactions: 5
Oh my god manleys at it again with the poor puppies “ready to go”. Besides the fact that they’re in a kitchen and it’s not very hygienic, the conditions they’re living in are dire. They’re literally living in squalor and look desperate to get out the poor things. Honestly why haven’t they got a nice clean pen with fresh water and food? I can’t believe he’d actually post it.
If I knew where that house was I’d call the rspca lol

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh my god manleys at it again with the poor puppies “ready to go”. Besides the fact that they’re in a kitchen and it’s not very hygienic, the conditions they’re living in are dire. They’re literally living in squalor and look desperate to get out the poor things. Honestly why haven’t they got a nice clean pen with fresh water and food? I can’t believe he’d actually post it.
If I knew where that house was I’d call the rspca lol
Lol u beat me to it was just about to post and say I see he hasn't managed to shift any of thoughs dogs as yet hence why he reposting that same dutty kitchen with them dogs in that he posted a while back 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I thought Amber came across quite well in her q&a, although maybe a bit dozy, if she’s doing something for work then someones obviously paid for her mother to basically get a taxi home with the kids cos neither of them could afford a taxi all that way. Also Blackpool is a no from me in any form (sorry)

Reactions: 6
I thought Amber came across quite well in her q&a, although maybe a bit dozy, if she’s doing something for work then someones obviously paid for her mother to basically get a taxi home with the kids cos neither of them could afford a taxi all that way. Also Blackpool is a no from me in any form (sorry)
You’d have to pay me to go to Blackpool 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We once went to Blackpool to a only fools and horses thing and the following day we were walking along the front and a guy cycled past with an albino rat on his shoulder, just sat there. Was so random! Kinda sums up Blackpool! True Story!

• Haha
  • Heart
I guess with her IG stories today that Ree has confirmed her and Dylan are no longer together (although they are good terms)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.