Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she as I don't see nothing on her end

Maybe it's that rich kid go Skint /wife swap MTV where going on about as I also don't think there will be another series
Oh yeah forgot about that, where they were living with another family or something

Reactions: 2
How the hell does Mia maintain her figure when she is constantly eating out/ordering food and dessert 🤯

Reactions: 9
I’m all for bonding with ur children and going on adventures, I am extremely close with my daughter and like nice places too but Mia sat in a ‘bar and grill’ at 8pm-9pm with her daughter on her second cocktail (that she’s uploaded) doesn’t sit well with me 🤣
It’s like she’s more of a big sister than a mum, even though I don’t like Manley I can see why he sometimes gets annoyed.

Reactions: 15
Is she as I don't see nothing on her end

Maybe it's that rich kid go Skint /wife swap MTV where going on about as I also don't think there will be another series
Yeah I seen on her Insta story yesterday she was working in London then she went straight to filming (sort of layout that Amber had).

I think it’ll be the girls staying with teen mums or something, I don’t think they’ll do another series, it’s run it’s course now; as much as I love teen mom OG they definitely need to cut that now, all the kids are teenagers nearly and the mothers ain’t teens anymore 😂😂

Mia is definitely more of a friend to Marliya, I’ve said it before she treats M like an accessory on her arm.

Reactions: 5
It’s like she’s more of a big sister than a mum, even though I don’t like Manley I can see why he sometimes gets annoyed.
Agree as not saying she's a bad mother but her parenting skills on certain aspects are seriously lacking

I think it’ll be the girls staying with teen mums or something, I don’t think they’ll do another series, it’s run it’s course now; as much as I love teen mom OG they definitely need to cut that now, all the kids are teenagers nearly and the mothers ain’t teens anymore 😂😂

Mia is definitely more of a friend to Marliya, I’ve said it before she treats M like an accessory on her arm.
This is one of the reasons apart from the fact I just find them boring to watch why I don't like the teen mom OG as they be in their 30's but yet it still called teen mom 🥴 the only USA teen mom I like is the young & pregnant series and I'm so happy it back Sept

Reactions: 8
Agree as not saying she's a bad mother but her parenting skills on certain aspects are seriously lacking

This is one of the reasons apart from the fact I just find them boring to watch why I don't like the teen mom OG as they be in their 30's but yet it still called teen mom 🥴 the only USA teen mom I like is the young & pregnant series and I'm so happy it back Sept
Its my guilty pleasure all the American Teen Moms. I think all the UK girls thought it would take off here like it did there, but not even close!

Its my guilty pleasure all the American Teen Moms. I think all the UK girls thought it would take off here like it did there, but not even close!
Really as I have tried that OG one and teen mom and I just can't seem to get into any of them. But the Y&P one I'm hooked lol
The teen mom uk one was good I think, jus wished they would of atleast filmed one more series but the Y&P UK one I couldn't stomach.

I don’t know, the UK is tiny compared to the US so it wasn’t ever going to be as ‘big’ but the girls and show seem to all have a big following. There are even people from the US and other counties on this thread that have said they loved it!

Really as I have tried that OG one and teen mom and I just can't seem to get into any of them. But the Y&P one I'm hooked lol
The teen mom uk one was good I think, jus wished they would of atleast filmed one more series but the Y&P UK one I couldn't stomach.
Did you ever watch teen mom 2? You should watch from the beginning I always found it 10 times better than the original and the drama is always better even now . Teen mom OG is boring as hell

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know, the UK is tiny compared to the US so it wasn’t ever going to be as ‘big’ but the girls and show seem to all have a big following. There are even people from the US and other counties on this thread that have said they loved it!

Did you ever watch teen mom 2? You should watch from the beginning I always found it 10 times better than the original and the drama is always better even now . Teen mom OG is boring as hell
Yeah TM2 is great, the earlier stuff is brilliant with Jenelle 🤣

One of the UK girls' Mum said in the very first promo interviews for it that it would 'open so many doors' for her daughter etc like it did the US. To be honest, I'd rather watch the Amercian trashy families. Can't wait for the new Y&P starting soon!

I love the UK version. I’ve watched the Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2 girls since their 16&P episodes. There is nothing interesting there for me anymore although I do like to check on Leah.

The UK version is difficult to find in America. The first two series are available for purchase on Amazon. I took one for the team and bought them for prosperity purposes lol. It is edited way differently than the original version and has some weird transitions, it’s like watching a YouTube video. I could tell parts were missing in the American one.

Part of my love for the UK version is the differences. You all have nice council (at least what I’ve seen) housing and so many social safety nets. The American taxpayers would riot if the government gave people so many “handouts” 😔

Does anyone follow Cole from teen mom 2 , sorry but I really didn't like chelseas outfit she had on yesterday on the pic he posted

Does anyone follow Cole from teen mom 2 , sorry but I really didn't like chelseas outfit she had on yesterday on the pic he posted
Just checked and looks a bit trashy . Her body is banging for all those kids though 😂 I read somewhere on another gossip place that cole was caught on a gay dating app or something 😩 and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it every time I see him, he does act very feminine too (sorry if I’m stereo typing or offend anyone) 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Do u know what I have never actually watched the teen mom 2 although watched one of the teen mom but definitely don't think it was two. I was actually saying now that Bar & Ashley has moved over onto that programme i was gonna watch and skip until their parts so I may awell give it a try

Yeah TM2 is great, the earlier stuff is brilliant with Jenelle 🤣

Can't wait for the new Y&P starting soon!
Did you watch the trailer for Y&P with stephan mom & Kayla Stephan mom is a deadbeat grandma just like her deadbeat son 😂

Last edited:
Just checked and looks a bit trashy . Her body is banging for all those kids though 😂 I read somewhere on another gossip place that cole was caught on a gay dating app or something 😩 and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it every time I see him, he does act very feminine too (sorry if I’m stereo typing or offend anyone) 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah can't slate her figure like but I think she does have funny dress sense. She always seems to like boots and shorts and I'm really not a fan of that combo. Haha 🤣 doesn't surprise me at all about Cole. Wonder if its true x

Reactions: 3
Do u know what I have never actually watched the teen mom 2 although watched one of the teen mom but definitely don't think it was two. I was actually saying now that Bar & Ashley has moved over onto that programme i was gonna watch and skip until their parts so I may awell give it a try

Did you watch the trailer for Y&P with stephan mom & Kayla Stephan mom is a deadbeat grandma just like her deadbeat son 😂
You should def watch from the beginning 👏🏻 X

Yeah can't slate her figure like but I think she does have funny dress sense. She always seems to like boots and shorts and I'm really not a fan of that combo. Haha 🤣 doesn't surprise me at all about Cole. Wonder if its true x
They try and be really ‘country’ don’t they everything is antlers and flannel 😂 He’s def one of those guys who seems too good to be true, there’s gotta be something wrong ahha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.