Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't get the question on mias where she said she hadn't been to ibiza before but it wasn't like it used to be? 🤔 did I read that right?
I thought that too 😂 they just spent the whole time going to the usual show off Instagram places. So basic …

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she hasn't specifically said there is gonna to be one so why do you think her post meant there is.
Cause of how many of them have been showing the cameras filming, even maggies been filming.. and then she took the time out to answer that question specifically and did the 👀👀 like someone said above she would’ve said no or not answered it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Cause of how many of them have been showing the cameras filming, even maggies been filming.. and then she took the time out to answer that question specifically and did the 👀👀 like someone said above she would’ve said no or not answered it
amber also avoided the question but subtly hinted at it on a Q&A. She didn’t confirm or deny. Both of them would just say no if it wasn’t happening.

Reactions: 4
amber also avoided the question but subtly hinted at it on a Q&A. She didn’t confirm or deny. Both of them would just say no if it wasn’t happening.
Amber's will just be more back and forth with ste. More fighting then he will get a girlfriend then she will want him then he will end it and then she won't want him. Then the mum will get involved.

Has Amber learned to drive yet. I vaguely remember something about her learning to drive and getting a car

Ans what happened with Sassi business she was doing a

Reactions: 7
The way reeeeanne says Carter 😖 Cararrr - it’s like a noise

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Amber's will just be more back and forth with ste. More fighting then he will get a girlfriend then she will want him then he will end it and then she won't want him. Then the mum will get involved.

Has Amber learned to drive yet. I vaguely remember something about her learning to drive and getting a car

Ans what happened with Sassi business she was doing a
i think Amber only ever promoted a finance company and posed in front of a car. I don’t believe I have saw her post about passing test and she is usually in the passenger seat. As for Sassi she last posted on her aesthetics page in December 2020.

Reactions: 1
i think Amber only ever promoted a finance company and posed in front of a car. I don’t believe I have saw her post about passing test and she is usually in the passenger seat. As for Sassi she last posted on her aesthetics page in December 2020.
Has sassi passed hers now do we know? I know she posted about something other day but I didn’t know whether she meant her theory as it looked like she was promoting a theory app or she passed it all now? If so good for her 👍🏼

Has sassi passed hers now do we know? I know she posted about something other day but I didn’t know whether she meant her theory as it looked like she was promoting a theory app or she passed it all now? If so good for her 👍🏼
I think it was just her theory.
Mia has posted some flowers she received from ‘true north tv’ who seems to have something to do with the teen mom series so I'm pretty certain there is a new one.

If there was she would’ve just said no 😂
Mia likes attention so who really knows I would be happy if there was another season but I just don't think there is gonna be one.
Still doesn't mean there's another teen mom season just cus some of them have been filming it could be anything, could well be that rich kid go Skint theme show that mtv advertised a while back, they all could be answering giving the illusion that there is possibly another season so to keep the intrest on them.
Emma was posting a while back saying how she hadn't been contacted by mtv for anything new in the pipe lines and when asked if there was gonna be another TM show she was acting all cagey by saying she doesn't know anything, yet she's still in contact with the other girls so surely she would also of known if there was another season. So if Emma didn't directly say yes or no then why would Mia. Anyhow I guess time will tell

Reactions: 2
Mia likes attention so who really knows I would be happy if there was another season but I just don't think there is gonna be one.

Still doesn't mean there's another teen mom season just cus some of them have been filming it could be anything, could well be that rich kid go Skint theme show that mtv advertised a while back, they all could be answering giving the illusion that there is possibly another season so to keep the intrest on them.
Emma was posting a while back saying how she hadn't been contacted by mtv for anything new in the pipe lines and when asked if there was gonna be another TM show she was acting all cagey by saying she doesn't know anything, yet she's still in contact with the other girls so surely she would also of known if there was another season. So if Emma didn't directly say yes or no then why would Mia. Anyhow I guess time will tell
I still can’t see why Maggie would be filming anything else with them apart from something to do with teen mom?

I think we can all guess why Emma hasn’t been contacted either 😭 if they have Mia, Sassi, Chloe and Amber back why would they put Emma on the show? She bored everyone on the show and she spent most of her scenes sat in her or her mums living room, plus she didn’t bring any drama or entertainment (to the show at the time anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does Mia afford all these holidays. I can barely afford a trip to asda
Her boyfriend seems loaded too has a brand new Range Rover and constantly out places . Yet he seems like he only does boxing (not famous for it or surely making any money from it) and he doesn’t seem to have a day job? 👀👀 She def goes for the same type doesn’t she 🙄💰 The dodgy ones who have money like her ex

Reactions: 11
I still can’t see why Maggie would be filming anything else with them apart from something to do with teen mom?
I’m sure Emma shared some controversial COVID views and admitted to breaking lockdown restrictions, that could get a contract terminated. Lots of television personalities have lost their place on TV for sharing themselves breaking lockdown rules.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Emma shared some controversial COVID views and admitted to breaking lockdown restrictions, that could get a contract terminated. Lots of television personalities have lost their place on TV for sharing themselves breaking lockdown rules.
Yeah maybe? But in general she didn’t get good feedback from watchers.. she is the least mentioned one.. and I think they haven’t asked Megan back either because of the fact she’s dating someone who is in prison for manslaughter .

Reactions: 5
Yeah maybe? But in general she didn’t get good feedback from watchers.. she is the least mentioned one.. and I think they haven’t asked Megan back either because of the fact she’s dating someone who is in prison for manslaughter .
MTV are known to keep on people that don’t necessarily get good feedback. For example, Manley’s family were vile to Mia, slagging her off in earshot days after she’d had a baby. Known drug offenders all of them but Maggie is filming 🤷‍♀️
People love to hate a TV bad guy and car crash TV is entertainment nonetheless. Emma still needs to cover her 2nd pregnancy and Nasseh DNA saga, so she’d have a lot to cover as opposed to Chloe who I don’t think has really had anything going on since she bought a house in 1 series and Jordan cheated in another series… and there’s been 8 series.
With Emma, MTV also ticked a lot of boxes in regards to racial diversity and inclusivity, I bet they wouldn’t want to lose her, but much much higher profiles have lost their own TV shows because of their actions and views during lockdown.

Reactions: 6
MTV are known to keep on people that don’t necessarily get good feedback. For example, Manley’s family were vile to Mia, slagging her off in earshot days after she’d had a baby. Known drug offenders all of them but Maggie is filming 🤷‍♀️
People love to hate a TV bad guy and car crash TV is entertainment nonetheless. Emma still needs to cover her 2nd pregnancy and Nasseh DNA saga, so she’d have a lot to cover as opposed to Chloe who I don’t think has really had anything going on since she bought a house in 1 series and Jordan cheated in another series… and there’s been 8 series.
With Emma, MTV also ticked a lot of boxes in regards to racial diversity and inclusivity, I bet they wouldn’t want to lose her, but much much higher profiles have lost their own TV shows because of their actions and views during lockdown.
Yeah they keep people for drama . Emma on the show was boring and had no storylines, MTV keep people for drama purposes and entertainment.. If they have 4 girls already I don’t think they would ask Emma was my point .

Last edited:
I’ve been a gossip stalker on here for a while but finally made an account to let everyone know (I’m surprised nobody has seen already!) there is a new series starting next week called ‘our birth stories’ 🙄 basically like the last series they did when each girl will have their own episode but this time on the births. bOrrrinGgggg, I need a new proper series 😩 Maybe they’ll just do another teen mom uk but with new girls 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve been a gossip stalker on here for a while but finally made an account to let everyone know (I’m surprised nobody has seen already!) there is a new series starting next week called ‘our birth stories’ 🙄 basically like the last series they did when each girl will have their own episode but this time on the births. bOrrrinGgggg, I need a new proper series 😩 Maybe they’ll just do another teen mom uk but with new girls 🤷🏽‍♀️
Omg no way this better not be serious 😴 how do you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.